+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Banned sojib90 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib90's Avatar
    Thanks
    this can be the thing that we ahve to be able to command emotions as well as exactly who cotnrol emotions tend to be more succes complete and this also is just simple and carry ones selections because of emotions merely view evaluate and anaylze accordign to yuor cash managment program way too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gimagimapu is an unknown quantity at this point gimagimapu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is imposible to control the emotion. I think you can take a leave from forex for a few moment to get release from the stress and then you can come back to the forex trade and make profit again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib4242 is on a distinguished road saqib4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han ap nay ak ache sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma fore tarde ak both fit company han je han hum ko jab loss hota han tu hum ko apny emtional per conrole karna ho ga

Senior Member sojib20 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We believe people, each and every business i always eliminate the particular correction in addition to investigation connected with where sits the particular problem so the subsequent business will never do exactly the same problems. study in addition to practice to be able to get better at the particular foreign exchange without sacrificing once again.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true that most of the traders are making loss in forex as we all do one or other mistake, when ever thereis major loss we gets emotion and some times takes wrong decision

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel_98 View Post
    yes, i can control our emotion when i loss i face loss but i don't lose heart , i correct my mistake and 5 mint later , i start my trading again because i know Forex is a risky and profitable business , this day i face loss next day i get profit . so , loss or profit is a part of business , when i start trading in Forex i prepared our self for every things. i suggest him to all traders don't lose heart take this as lesson and learn our mistakes . Thank you !
    I think patience is one of the basic keys of success. so no alternative of patience. to be a gainer, be passionate and must be strategic. then wait for profit only profit.

Senior Member sojib10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right after our buying and selling reduction i feel miserable, however i know forex is usually company market place, that is precisely why you'll find reduction as well as income within currency trading, buying and selling reduction is usually satisfactory in my experience, simply because reduction is usually an element of this buying and selling, i actually do certainly not fear of buying and selling reduction. i do think reduction as well as income usually are comes by simply turn.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sojib10 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategies for coping with loss that you do is very precise, and it should always be done by every forex trader to stop as early as possible because it means you've done a great saving on your assets. Terhada evaluation errors should always be done to get a good trading strategy and trading opportunity profitables in the next

Senior Member furqan1 is an unknown quantity at this point furqan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i can controls my emotions when i losing in forex loss and win are part of ant business so if we bear profit we also have to bear loss..
    thank you

Senior Member adeel_98 is on a distinguished road adeel_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i can control our emotion when i loss i face loss but i don't lose heart , i correct my mistake and 5 mint later , i start my trading again because i know Forex is a risky and profitable business , this day i face loss next day i get profit . so , loss or profit is a part of business , when i start trading in Forex i prepared our self for every things. i suggest him to all traders don't lose heart take this as lesson and learn our mistakes . Thank you !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast