+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i give any trade i do first news analysis, then i make relation with my news analysis and my different types of indicator combination, then if i get same result from my news analysis and indicators then i can predict the market movement and also that how much market will move. so if there is any loss i face that is no problem because i know that home much i will get loss from that trade. for that reason there is no place for emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main apny emotion ko control ker sakta hoon. i know forex trading buhat risky business hai. forex he nhe kese bi business main loss or profit sath sath chalta hai. agar some time mujy loss ka samna kerna parta hai to main main apny emotion ko control ker lata hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned relaxforex is an unknown quantity at this point relaxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ka sab say acha treeqa to yeh hai keh hum forex main stop loss ka option use kren is trah say humain is main ziada loss nahin ho ga aur ager hum trend ko follow kerty hain to is main low volumes use kerty hain to hum forex say achi earning bhi ker sakty hain woh bhi risk free

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i can not control my emotion when during trading i am getting loss the solution of this emotion is try to increase your investment during trading that is best solution for every one to control emotions.

Senior Member tariqabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tariqabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is difficult to control emotion when you are doing forex and bearning losses beacse you mony is on stake and you can suffer loss but at taht you should not panic and move and you can avoid loss if you can control your emotions and can earn profit too

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading market emotions control is very important for all trader in the world. Because emotions for many trader doing big loss in forex market. And first time i was do loss for emotions trading in forex market. So it is for i do more trading practice in forex market, and now i can do control my emotions when i do losing on my trade.

Banned google.com is an unknown quantity at this point google.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in Forex busienss or others loss profits are parts of a busienss so if i lost some money in Forex busienss it not means that leave Forex busienss i close my trades and after some time when i feel good i caught my mistake it was a big lesson for me in future trades and then i start my trading again

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is actually no amazing to emotion, we tend to do not let this stay in mind with regard to longer period and also become both the shadow and we tend to do not require answer emotion whenever we face some the loss of because it will add problem beneath existence and create something complicated, therefore it is amazing to be able to calm and also amazing, we simply need to evaluate with regard to what there is accomplished.

Senior Member Kashif.Rizwan is on a distinguished road Kashif.Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is high risky business so i think everyone is facing loss.so what is your strategy after loosing???????Whenever i loss i close everything and then start thinking about my mistake to learn from my mistakes.haan main apni emotion ko control kar sakta hoon jab mera loss hoga kyo ki sab ko pta hai forex ek bahut risky business hai aur sab ka loss hota hai usme isiliye loss se ya risk se darna nahi chahye kyo ki ye sabhi business me hota hai humain isi se sikhne ki prerna milti hai. learn and practice to be able to master the forex without losing again.

Senior Member sobia is an unknown quantity at this point sobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    As all the traders know that control emotions is very hard but we need to control our emotions especially when we doing trade on forex trading business because emotions can be very dangerous for the traders of forex trading business,so we always try to control our emotions when we doing work on forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast