+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you control your emotion when you are loosing.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I experienced loss, the main thing I would do is stop of trading, taking a break, forget htentang trading problems, doing things that you love outside of trading, after a relaxed and emotions under control, back to trading and evaluate our trading, but everyone has their own method, the rest is up to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Syed rusan is an unknown quantity at this point Syed rusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a trader lose his/her money in forex that time he/she become more emotional. at the emotional moment have a possibility to do mistake again. for the reason after losing money when a trader become emotional that time if he trying to trade again then have a chance to do mistake again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nazmunus is an unknown quantity at this point nazmunus's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no good with emotions, and become the shadows and let it stay there for a long time, and we are losing some of the problems encountered when he grows up, and can be complicated because we do not need to take the emotions, so it's quiet and calm we have done for us, then we will have only to fill in determine the need for, and if we bring passion, there is no solution..

Senior Member john.fx is an unknown quantity at this point john.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not easy to control emotions when you are loosing. Sometimes we cannot admit the lost. But i think that this is a human factor and everybody at the first years of trading felt that. That is why applying good and simple strategy is on effort to make trading seems easier.

Senior Member saqib493 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib493's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the very high riskey bussiness hay wo people those not controll the emotation,,and the greedey there are alwayes loss in treade,,those are controll the emotation there alwayes profitable....

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we trade there are bright chances of profit and loss and when we get profit we get a lot of joy and we enjoy it so if anytime we gain loss we should be clampdown and try to search those reasons which are the causes of the loss. so do not be emotional whenever you face the loss.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading esa intersting online business hai jis ma emtion ko control karna asan nahe hai keo ka hum jtna risk la gay uta he zeyada profit milye ga agar hum apne emtion ko control kar ka trading karye to mere khayal ma hum barye loss se bach sktye hai.

Banned siryousuf is an unknown quantity at this point siryousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    The loss of my business, I was not happy, but I know that the market for foreign currency transactions, so that the loss in currency trading and profit trading loss I can accept that, because the loss is part of the deal I do not think that the gains and losses become concerned about commercial losses.

Senior Member ngipisugeh is an unknown quantity at this point ngipisugeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed in emotional problems is a very difficult trading me beat, and I have a solution. if friends friends all use a stop loss. I use hedging. so, if after my OP. I always put buy stop or sell stop in the opposite direction when the open position first, and by installing the same lots. after it was prepared to shut down the computer and leave it. so we will be spared from the smoldering emotional nature. : D

Member ayesha warma is on a distinguished road ayesha warma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i learned from diffrent sites and i also learned from my demo account that how to control my emotion when i m lossing my money.But i use stop loss while lossing my money so in case of this i control my emotions easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast