+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 441 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex 24 horse work kar sakta hay bus app ko thora Forex main trading karna ka khyal rakha ho ga k kasa trading ki jeta hai. agr app nay thora buhat demo account par work kai ho ga tu app ko andaza zaror ho ga ka app jis time work kar raha kai wo app k leya thk hai. way best tu ya hay k app rat ko time da Forex par

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir for day best time ha trade k kyya kyun k ki market tab kia kia movi hoti ha or ap bagair zayada waiting kiyay luck getting sakty ho kar. or isay is liya elawa best time wo ha jub ap ki stratiges py market applying ho sakain jo point ap ny nekalay hain aya ap jub trading kar rhy hain our market position py ab gai ha yah nhi yah ki market support yah resistance ko dakh k trading karin yah sy other indicators please to market posi py milti ha buy yah selling karain color wait for him karin. There is plenty of time to trade You can also trade anytime and there are also many time periods in this where your base can trade on this and Forex is so many easy businesses where we can trade and can earn a lot of money from this ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

balla (2018-03-27)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having tested the night before about Forex trading.c om my spouse and I have earned some of my partner's starting positions and I have received some income and also since then on my spouse and I have gained more places along with some funds massive while still being i will get damage as it can easily some people tell myself what exactly time and energy is very good for the planet. Unfortunately you have opened a demo account only the day before and you are thinking of earning too early. just trade in demos and trade with small volumes and as time passes you will learn what is the best time to earn in forex trading business. so focus on learning at this stage and you will gain the future.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this will depend on your time zone, I prefer to trade early in the morning when the market is fresh or not yet trading, the best thing to do is to research and consult widely, also forex news is very important when they are out, so knowing when will helping you make the right trade choices that will give you more forex trading profits for a long time. Forex is an international business worldwide that stays open 24 hours for market trading and many people earn income from Forex ,,> when they want to start their business without any restrictions >>> this is a huge facility for people through Forex, ,,

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually seem to be paying quite a few positions at first I really seem to be quite a few of the following plus added advantages that I really seem to get another posture by using some big capital and still we find huge losses in maybe some people. there is no doubt that fast in am is the recommended time frame because now I really do a lot of temporary changes in the two foreign money euterd. Do I enjoy doing trading tonight? Our beloved friends first learned many things about Forex, how to analyze the market and trade with good risk and money management strategies and money. Forex is a 24 hour open market but we get liquidity and trading opportunities in certain period of time only. So we have to trade during the London session and New York session. This is the best time to trade when we get a lot of liquidity in the market.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade is at night because at that time you have full concentration in Forex and your mind is completely concentrated on the job so it will be good for trading at night, but in the daytime many others. work can slip your mind and you may be wrong in that. I have to quickly retrace the fast market so the dough then slow I got some profit and after that I made a demo account last day in forex can anyone tell me what is the right time to do forex? Most of the time people like you do forex at the opening time of the market when the market opens and still I get losses there are volilital in the market which can be furtfull for you because when the market is opposite direction you have full chance in market volit market which buy some more many positions with some money.

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me if you ask me, I say that the european session is the most sessions of all that is right, the more money you make in that session because of what I call the encouragement or market movement Well, in my opinion I. As the last days demo made and also at Forex.com I bought some positions first. I got several professions at once ast and after that I bought some positions more different than others as well with a large sum of money, which really had full chance in the volitly market as well.

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for trading ? all time is good and batter for trading butt you have to learn about basics and take experience from you time period that you spend in forex then no mater whats the time you can all time take profit

Member Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India has a reputation beyond repute Mr. India's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,046 Times in 513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein best time koi nahi hai aap 24 ghante hafte me 5 din Kabhi B Forex ko kar sakte hain bas Saturday aur Sunday ko market band hoti hai aap Jab Marji Forex trading Karke paise Kama sakte hain best time Agar aapko chahiye to Monday aur friday Ko Chhod Kar aap hairan kar sakte

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. India For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-21), batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-20), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), KASINA (2018-03-19), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    juch loog forex ko time ki fazoli ka naam b dety hain magar aisa nahi hai agar ap apna waqat bachana chahty hain to forex main option use karr k apna waqat bacha sakty hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 441 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)