+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 441 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Banned insha ullah is an unknown quantity at this point insha ullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ma har time acha hay trading karnay kay leya kun kay forex ma ager hum trading jis time he karen us time market wasy he movement karta hay is leya ager aap kay pass second time miltay aap us ma be trading kar sakty ho laken ager aap ko morning time ma trading kar sakty ho to wo bahut he acha hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ezzat is an unknown quantity at this point Ezzat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the market is opened five days per week but this does not mean that is is always active so i personally prefer to work in the london session and at the time of overlap between london and USA session and if you like the JPY you can work at night

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to do forex is in morning time and us session is very good and useful time for trading in that market move very good and give u many pips to earn more money

Banned kabullalkorasi is an unknown quantity at this point kabullalkorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perfectly no i conceive there isn't a unique the perfect measure to displace out presentness trading. Its completely depends on fill. Yet i conceive old each forenoon 's unsurpassable reading on invoice of sect now there my relation and i unnumberable laxation in the eurusd presentness unite. Thence i relish sway out sell for the period. Nonetheless contemplate this currency trading real intimately. Not really any example.

Member me.trader007 is an unknown quantity at this point me.trader007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trader finds market conditions in his/her favor.he/she can easily place trades and can set buy and sell order.Traders should get practiced in demo to analyze the market conditions and its changing trends and than should put trade for earnings.

Senior Member Rimsha mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Rimsha mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think har time he forex mein best ha bt sb se best time din 2 se sham 7 tak hota ha jis mein market achi rhti ha break throw be ise time mein hota ha ya time mere khayl mein best ha is ke alwa rhat ko market kafi slow hoti ha wo time be teak ha

Senior Member Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point Terminator's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No it has no fixed time but economic news published time is very important and volatile time for market and 6 pm to 10 pm is the best time for trading but very risky time it and it can loss your balance in forex trading.

Banned nhocsq is an unknown quantity at this point nhocsq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I totally agree with you the best time you will trading at home this good business people like trading you can earning money from there some people doing this job at home as apart time. Nice trades, friend.

Senior Member gking is an unknown quantity at this point gking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye tu apki luck pe hi depend karta hai or is me koi time fix nhi hai jab bhi ap kar sakte ho or apki mehnat per bhi depend karta hai k ap kitna hardwork karte ho phir hi ap success hasil kr sakte ho.

Banned dibin is an unknown quantity at this point dibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well of course that I agree with you. i do not think that there is a best time for someone to be trading it all depends on the trader but for me i always like to be trading when ever the news report is being released because at that point it use to make good profit also.. Best luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 441 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)