+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 441 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jeh tuh app ke upper depend hai app es kam mai kis time se trde karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai mare hisab se hume es kam mai 1h chart ko sam kar trde karni chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai achi income bana sakte hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader friend all time when forex market is running for open trade you can operate your trade because time is suitable for your trading but if you want for scalping US and UK season is more suitable for you so you may open your trade in this time but you should remember that this season would be risky for you due to market moves fast, thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency rate depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how it will affect a change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik online buisness hay es main best time every trader ka apna analysis hi us ko deta hay, jo trader jes time frame ya jes things main trade kar raha ho us kay mutabiq best time hota hay, otherwise evening main market main bohat zaida movement hoti hay. well actually my dear i strongly think that there is no best time for trading , we need to open trade with the market condition and we can use pending orders for that and I think if we can trade with confidence then we can earn money any time.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai koi time table nai hotti hai best k lia yaha aap kisi vi time acchi entry dekh kr trading kar sakte hai...trading k lia aap koi time nichit nahi karna padhta hai apko jo vi time suitable lagta hai aap us time mai aram se trading kar sakte hai forex ik bahut hi accha or online business hai jismai koi v trader kahi se vi net connection k zariye trading kar sakta hai

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the all of the time to trade in the forex trading is the very good because if you trade in the forex trading with the cool mind and not trade in the forex trading with the hot mind and-if you trade in the forex with the patience and not trade in the forex with the emotions then you can earn the lot of the money from the forex and all the time is good for you to trade. and Its completely depends on you. But i think early in the morning is best time because of there i so many fluctuations in the eurusd currency pair.forex at market opening time when market open there are volilitalty in market that can be furtfull for you

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because is made a new demo past day time in Forex trading. com we seemed to be buy some position's primary we seemed to be bought some benefit in addition to after that we seemed to be purchase more placement along with some large cash nonetheless i am receiving damage in this can certainly some one notify everyone what's excellent time to globe.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As was created a demo Day of Judgement on Forex.com i used to be purchase some position's 1st i used to be got some profit and at the moment i used to be get some additional position with some Brobdingnagian cash and still i'm obtaining loss therein will some one tell Maine what's blast to world.
    and I do not think FX is a special time. It depends entirely on you. But because of the currency pair EURUSD in the morning with many changes I think the best time. I want to make a trade. However, you can learn forex. There is no time.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right time to enter in the forex trading market when the ratio of risk or loss we see,and after that we start our work it is necessary that we know the right time for to do the right thing this think can uplift us on the sky as a bird.i think if we r student the right time to do work in forex is after our daily study
    and No i think there is no particular a probability to do currency trading operating. Its definitely relies on you. But i think starting in the starting morning is best time because of there i so many variations in the eurusd currency trading operating several. SO i like to do organization on the starting morning. But comprehend the currency trading operating well. Not a lot of your energy and effort. Thanks Indian-forex.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right time to enter in the forex trading market when the ratio of risk or loss we see,and after that we start our work it is necessary that we know the right time for to do the right thing this think can uplift us on the sky as a bird.i think if we r student the right time to do work in forex is after our daily study
    and No i think there is no particular a probability to do currency trading operating. Its definitely relies on you. But i think starting in the starting morning is best time because of there i so many variations in the eurusd currency trading operating several. SO i like to do organization on the starting morning. But comprehend the currency trading operating well. Not a lot of your energy and effort. Thanks Indian-forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 441 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)