+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 206 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price under the moving average then i sell as if so be attentive when you are using indicator and choose suitable indicators that is better accordingly It tells me when exactly I can enter my trades so I do not have to keep guessing on how to take my entry but just and According to me RSI graph is the best forex indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi insiacator is best ho sakta ha par mauj apa koh yah bata sakta ha jab atka muaj ab ha yah lagta ha mana kabe usr krua ha jsi mah hamy yah kahna chta ho as ma mah ap ko lagva sakta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ejazamjaa is an unknown quantity at this point ejazamjaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saf co_leader View Post
    In Forex business most of new trader loss money is there any good indicator that was good for newbies and by using this opportunity may be they will able to earn money. .
    mery khayal sy newbie ko indicators sy door rehna chahye or apny mind sy tradng karni chahey keun k wo abhi learning stage mein hota hy or is wajah sy usy indicators ka addict nahi karna chahye keun k indicators aksar wrong trend bataty hain.

Senior Member ll00131 is an unknown quantity at this point ll00131's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The point Z Recommend to rely on indicators because known in the world of forex indicators that track the price and not the price at which the cursor follows the best learn to rely on technical and fundamental analysis

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicator is a important thing there are huge people all over the world are doing this business and earning a lot form this business so it is a good business accordingly it targets sometimes I can enter great trades on significant supports or resistance points so clearly can't imagine trading without PP indicator rather than you also look for third party indicators by personally i prefer moving average indicator

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can get the all information the indicators Forex indian forex forum like this and can be starting earn let alone there are many indicators for forex trade till The traders are also in a need of understanding the market well therefore When I do open a trades before see indicator signal one indicator not give use accurate signalSoif we do use 3-5 indicator our signal will be powerfulI do use Parabolic SAR and The forex trader also use it to make money

Senior Member biswasroma833 is an unknown quantity at this point biswasroma833's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different indicators are open in the mt software and you could also download and add antithetical solon indicators as shaft, but i opine that compute moving indicators is first for the new traders along with use of different level chart.

Senior Member farzanaiamam5874 is an unknown quantity at this point farzanaiamam5874's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are contrastive indicators are procurable in the mt4 software and you could also download and add other much indicators as intimately, but i believe that common wiggly indicators is mortal for the new traders along with use of assorted train chart.

Member aswan is an unknown quantity at this point aswan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's just following the market indicators and I think with the learned will market then all would be nice and it would be very meaningful and all will be fine and all will be able to focus and we must be ready to work hard and then all will be well in trading.

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many dictators witch are use for anylsis the market indicators are good tool for good anylsis you need to anylsis the market on high time frame like h4 or d1 because big time frame give you big picture of market. i use RSI indicator on h4. after good anylsis you need to open trade with money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 206 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)