+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 206 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Junior Member ahmed1264 is on a distinguished road ahmed1264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very very good question. i want to follow the answer because i want to know the answer of this question. i hope expert people to answer it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ali725859 is an unknown quantity at this point ali725859's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother i think every indicator is best if you trade with focus and mindset than you will be successfuly with every indicator but mostly newbies used macd , rsi ,cci bollinger band etc to trade forex most of the trader learn price action i think price action is best to trade in all market conditions so brother i advised you to learn price action it is better than all indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad1214 View Post
    Newbies k leye sub sy best mai smjhta hun k candle stick hi best hai bus agar new members demo par practice
    Keny k bhad yahan par kam krny k leye athy hai tho phr mery khyal sy usko koi problem nhi hga kam krny mai.
    Bhai dekho agar kisi ko candlestick aa jaye to main samjhata hoon indiciators ke sath mein trading karna uske liye jaruri nahi rahega, candlestick ek badiya chart hai jisko complete learn karke kare to earning ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-11-21), punjabpolice (2017-11-22)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darwan View Post
    One of the indicators is not good for FOREX trading. Different indicators have different aspects and goals.
    We use an indicator to check to get a clear market concept. I always use 10 to 12 indicators to analyze the market correctly.
    good luck
    And now I use some good indicators in the forex market because the indicators that are widely
    used by professionals and by other traders including me are MACD Moving Average and Bollinger Bands ie
    I take my trades with trend lines and that is if you will call the trend line as an indicator until
    The average movement can generally be arranged based on all the TF used and the average time to be measured
    thank

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

pujambi (2017-11-24)

Banned MalikWaseem is on a distinguished road MalikWaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Analysis based on TA charts for all the major currency pairs. Good luck to all. No advice, just info. Every week the Forex ranking rating list will be prepared for the weekend. All the relevant Time Frames will be analyzed and the ATR and Pip value will be set.😄

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Yaha par kaafi saare indicators hai, likin sab ache nai hote to maire khayal se to BB is the best for newbie, muje lagta hai k ye kaafi theek hai best hai newbie k liye,,,

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-22), amirjaved (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-22), javedqasim (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-22)

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newbies k leye sub sy best mai smjhta hun k candle stick hi best hai bus agar new members demo par practice
    Keny k bhad yahan par kam krny k leye athy hai tho phr mery khyal sy usko koi problem nhi hga kam krny mai.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), QamarXulqi (2018-01-04)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere ko jo indicators pasand hai trading ke liye wo Moving average aur RSI sabse jayda pasand karta hoon, lekin iske alawa kuch CUstom indicators bhi hai jo apne trades ke liye istemaal karta hoon, waise indicators ko milakar main strong signal bana sakta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    There are various indicators available in mt4 software and you can also download and add a distinguishable authors indicator,
    but in my opinion, the best average movement indicator for new traders along with the use of different level charts.
    greeting
    One of the indicators is not good for FOREX trading. Different indicators have different aspects and goals.
    We use an indicator to check to get a clear market concept. I always use 10 to 12 indicators to analyze the market correctly.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

sapiyar (2017-11-20)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    main tu yahe kahon ga ke agar ap logo ko trading ka business krna hai tu without indicator ke he krna ho ga kun ke forex ke trading main koe indicator best nh hai trading hoti hai experience se or knowledge se hai na ke trading indicator se hoti hai es liye main tu trading main koe bhe indicator use nh kr raha hon kun ke yeh best nh hain trading main
    Bhai har koi bina indcator ke trading nahi karta hai, indicator ke sath mein hi achi khasi trading kar sakte hai bhai, hum logo ko indicators sikhna padta hai bhai, jab tak uski sahi knowledge nahi hoga wo kama nahi sakega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2017-11-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 206 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)