+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 206 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2053

Thread: Which indicator is best for newbies! ???

Senior Member dasar is an unknown quantity at this point dasar's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the good indicator as well make hte good wayss they will get the suitable one, mean, they only need to use something easy to understand and simple for to do, it will become the most important thing for them to guide their trading, and so, all indicators are good, but they have their own characteristic should we know it with right,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member babour14 is an unknown quantity at this point babour14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liye Bollinger Bands kay indicator acha hai mai ne jab forex trading business ko join kiya tha tou mai ne bhi issi indicator se start hain or hum in ki maddad say trading kar kay achi earning lay sakty hain.main bhi some time indicators ki help leeta hun trading main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kingman29 is an unknown quantity at this point kingman29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best indecators is First : DEMARK , he is the easy and FAst and can give you a big profit, I try it to day with DEmo Account, 150$ Balance, I have know 168$ because I am a new trader, I am not good how to choose the value, just the indecator help me, after this RSI and MACD , this about me, you can try

Senior Member violet is an unknown quantity at this point violet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the best setup for any technical analysis then I am not a trader so i need not to use any indicator to trade in forex trade market with if you look after the best indicators to determine support and resistent price that I have found moving average has been the most prolific indicator for me I normally use my Moving Average with 50 100 and 200 Trust me they are terrific to My favorite indicators is RSI and Stochastic

Banned CB150FX is an unknown quantity at this point CB150FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Should we always be ready then all going very well and as traders we always remain calm When Should all be good would have more free time and stay in internet and Talk with many people need this money

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    three important indicators for newbie are bollinger bands,ma,adx. Standard deviation is a mathematical formula that measures volatility, showing how the price can vary from its true value. By measuring price volatility, Bollinger Bands adjust themselves to market conditions. This is what makes them so handy for traders, they can find almost all of the price data needed between the two bands.Bollinger Bands consist of a center line and two bands above and below it. The center line is an exponential moving average. the price channels are the standard deviations of the stock being studied. The bands will expand and contract as the price action of an issue becomes volatile or becomes bound into a tight trading pattern.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    T is too tough to say this is the best indicators actually it depends on you with what indicators you made your strategy accordingly A disciplined trader will always smile all the way to the bank at the end of it all with While waiting for I or others can optimize my indicator here I still use the hi-lo manually on a pair GBPUSD at the time European market opened so far have been successful and But traders should not depend only it because all tome it is not profitable to the traders

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of indicators which you can use while trading in the forex market but most useful are relative strength index and bollinger bands so that you can decide where you have to place the trade and where not.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator like MA in your chart and try to learn about price action but or double confirmation which is also good with Certainly there are a lot of indicators in the Forex market after all It help you to see clearer the movement of forex market and to predict the next movement Indicator is really helpful I can't imagine how we analyse the chart wi indicators that most often I use when trading is Bolinger bands and stocostic oscilator

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators which are best for Forex but mostly traders used RSI indicator therefore over all forex indicators are good for us then I do not have a favorite indicator to be proud of because for me all indicators in the trading platform memiliku advantages and disadvantages of each accordingly MACD RSI are the indicators that i use as i think if you ask for best indicator then i will say volume and overbought-oversold indicator ones

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 206 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)