+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Good for long or scalping indicator

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my knowledge i don't think that this indicator is very much workable or may be i am unable to understand the real outputs. Therefore i have decided to test it in a demo account for atleast a week and then will share the results here. For scalping, yet i am using a template with 6 fisher indicators and find it very effective till now...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member titenonokowecok is an unknown quantity at this point titenonokowecok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping it, then we needs to actually be somewhat of stage work. there scalping rules. when trading scalping m1, m5, m15 era to follow. however if you do pick a gift that each h4, as a result of what exactly is -1 in plateau mart h4, you'll not simply perceive. is vital writers compose scalping a few time transaction.
    enough for the extended era at the corporate outmatch example exchange. therefore schedule h4, d1 constructive interference as out to the sample

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good think is to earn monye whatever hou want or not and th is is a great for all of you to earn a lot and thi is a great

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried many indicators like this but no one was able to give success to me, every indicator most of time give bad result, I don't know why this is happened but this is the reality of this market. We should be conscious in using any indicator, any how thank you for sharing.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fomen View Post
    It is Heiken ashi indicator modifay varsion and loking smart its warking all time frame, no need to trade any experience . just looking 3 red signal you call a sell and loking 3 blue call a buy . plz any indicator chack first demo then try real account . best of luck
    why do we've to watch for 3 bars to feature a confirm signal ? i noticed that the indicator doesnt repaint ? and because of this, isnt its higher to enter right once the signal candle has utterly formed ?
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that one from the good scalping indicators is the over bolt and over sold indicators.scalping is an art and not every one is able to succed in it i prefer to work with good strategy for such way of trading

Senior Member aamir shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point aamir shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello can u guide me about this softwear

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap na kafi acha indicator hum sa share kayea hain main na ap ka indicator ko download kar layea hain ab main is ko use karo gaya scalping ka laye aur pher he is ka barye main ap sa kuch kaho gaya

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good information , i will try to use this indicator in my trade for trading but i have another good indicator which i am using in my trade if i will that this indicator is more
    better then my indicator then i will use it in my real account but at first I know the Heinki ashi indicator and i know it is very good scalping indicator. Thanks for this wonderful information,
    i will work hard towards testing and learning these trading systems

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make daily trading is much easier to do because of the daily trading we can get good health in trading, trading sclaping is fast and a lot of profit but also trading sclapng very dangerous for our health so sometimes our brains because of the way trading as tertekana this but with less of
    our daily trading can be more relaxed and less healthy trading is done at night where we can rest in the morning until noon hanrinya with many good indicator is suitable to be applied to long-term trading conditions even for just spending spread sideways, unfortunately you can
    not edit the value

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open