+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Good for long or scalping indicator

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have to wait for the 03 red or blue sign then why this indicator.it's too late

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Worthy info , i testament try to use this indicator in my change for trading but i get added white indicator which i am using in my change if i will that this indicator is solon modify then my indicator then i faculty use it in my true record but at introductory i leave use it in my present ground.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience when using a tenuous time scalping M5-M30 I think we better use the TF and SL walkin when we have plenty of time to remain in front of the computer ..

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is it, then we should be fewer than the occupation phase. There are umteen rules scalping. When trading scalping M1, M5, M15 period may follow. But if you choose the second H4 which gift then, because of what the mart is -1 in Plateau H4, you can not easily understand. Are author important in a few transactions time compose scalping.
    Ample for enterprise lengthened term is equal outmatch example schedule exchange.so h4, interruption D1 is construct of the comely example.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is one very good information, and need further follow-up, with the hope to give a good profit in the short term ..

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another strong ndikator scalping is Stochastic Oscillator. It can generate signals in the time frame even scalping as 1-M and 5-M, and can be a valuable addition to your scalping warehouse. As always it is recommended to confirm the signal from the Stochastic Oscillator with support and resistance, to ensure that prices have a compelling reason to reverse and not just based on indicators. In scalping is important that you confirm your trade with a minimum of two devices, the price is very unstable on their time frame.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is it, then we should be inferior than the line phase. There are umpteen rules scalping. When trading scalping M1, M5, M15 period may result. But if you copy the case H4 which present then, because of what the mart is -1 in Table H4, you can not easily interpret. Are writer serviceable in a few minutes indication formulate scalping.
    Intellectual for performing tenacious point is symmetric meliorate time schedule switch.so h4, interruption D1 is endeavour of the suitable second.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping यह है, तो हम समय सीमा व्यापार की तुलना में कम होना चाहिए. वहाँ कई नियमों scalping हैं. जब आप scalping M1 व्यापार, M5, M15 समय सीमा का पालन कर सकते हैं. लेकिन अगर आप H4 समय सीमा का पालन करें जो तब, क्या बाजार H4 चार्ट में -1 की वजह से होगा, आप यह कर सकते हैं आसानी से समझ में यह नहीं है. समय सीमा scalping मिनट में अधिक उपयोगी होते हैं.
    लंबी अवधि के व्यापार के लिए अच्छा है सभी का सबसे अच्छा समय है समय फ्रेम trade.so h4 D1 समय सीमा अच्छा समय सीमा है.

Junior Member goodbye_love is an unknown quantity at this point goodbye_love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good indicator so I will try it
    But you did not tell us any frame and works on any of the currency pairs
    Please try this indicator puts results to see Mdynjahh period or not

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already try this indicator long time ago, but to get more good result in trading, this indicator must combine with other indicator to get more good result..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open