+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Need any EA See this Post

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the bold part of your post. It's true that our brains are the best and our brains create robots. Creators are always better than creation, we can use our minds to do better thinking for our trade, if our trade does not give us the desired results, we can change our strategy, or work on the present to make it better. The last part is also true that robots that work are never free and there are also fraudsters so this is an expensive and very doubtful way to get money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't forget if you have to be careful using EA then you have to be 10 times more careful when trading using Manual because there are 2 big enemies in Manual trading:
    1. Emotions.
    2. Human Limits.

Actually manual trading is more risky and failure is higher than at the end of your ballance sooner or later than using EA that is time tested and good as long as you calculate Money Management wisely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during the trade that I did since 2007 I never traded forex with the help of trading robots on my real account. I have not dared to trade with robots because I also do not know how the robot will work. Moreover, if we want to be successful in forex trading, we must be careful in analyzing trade with our analytical capabilities so that without the help of robots we can trade perfectly.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I never traded with EA'S. Because I am a new trader on the forex market. I have no knowledge of EA. But I am not disappointed. Because I thought at one time I would be a good trader. At that time I will try to trade with Ea. and most traders like to use EA whenever they are frustrated by the market because they have no way of predicting with a certain degree of accuracy where the Forex market will lead to a certain period of frustration and that alone can make things too difficult for them and when they looking at software that might be able to do the work for them, they would tend to like to use it.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can use EA but we have to know the right time to trade with it, if it only opens trades randomly, we must know about the appropriate risk reward ratio, and when we get it, we can use it as our weapon to get money, and it's really a match and hybrid trading is better than manual trading. I know that hybrid trading is better because some things in our trading strategy can be automated. but it's very difficult to do this ...

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me rather than frankly you won't get anything better not to be deceived by them and it's better to believe in your own analysis it might be better for you men. and I once installed an automatic robot on MT4 but made a trade in the wrong direction, when the software trend dropped open two buying trades and finally I lost my beard. So don't rely entirely on robots.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakata hai agar aapako achchha eee mil jae, to aap jaldee se paisa kamaana shuroo kar sakate hain aur saath hee saath aap kuchh buniyaadee mainual treding ke lie bhee seekhenge ... isalie jab aap eee ka pata lagaate hain to aap abhee bhee aapake lie paisa banaate hain.

haard ve aur eezee ve hain, lekin durbhaagy se 95% vyaapaaree haard ve chunate hain (shaayad unaka ahankaar unhen eezee ve kee tulana mein kathin raasta chunane deta hai); yahee kaaran hai ki 95% vyaapaaree shithil hain.

main apana vivaran vivaran saajha karana chaahata hoon jo kal ke bayaan se jaaree raha, yahaan mera vyaapaar ka parinaam hai: kya mainual treding is tarah se "paagal" vyaapaar kar sakatee hai? aur jo log eee ke saath vyaapaar kee siphaarish nahin karane ka daava karate hain, krpaya apane vivaran ke pramaan ke roop mein apane vivaran ko saajha karen. mainual treding behatar ya behatar hai.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eee-aadhaarit treding kaaphee jokhim bhara hai kyonki adhikaansh eeees sabhee baajaar paridrshyon mein kaam nahin karate hain, unamen se jyaadaatar laabh ke baad asaphal ho jaate hain jab baajaar kee sthiti aadarsh nahin hotee hai isalie main hamesha mainual treding vidhiyon ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon. lekin mere paas ateet mein eee ke saath ek bura anubhav treding hai.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    isalie, nishkarsh mein, kya robot vyaapaar ke lie adhik laabhadaayak ho sakate hain aur mainyual roop se padon ko nahin khol sakate hain. haan, isase pahale hamen robot ke lie sistam ko jaanana hoga. kyonki meree raay mein isase hamen laabh praapt karane mein madad mil sakatee hai. laiv logon ko vyaapaar karane ke lie krpaya robot ko saajha karen,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pratyek eee baajaar par kaam nahin karata hai kyonki ve ek prograamar dvaara vikasit kie jaate hain, na ki tredar; visheshagy vyaapaariyon dvaara nirmit but ai is baajaar mein kaam kar sakata hai aur aaj bhee paisa kama sakata hai ...

kya aapane eee ilaan teeno ko padha hai 1.45 ... mere desh ke kuchh vyaapaariyon ne is eee ka upayog lagabhag 5 varshon se aaj tak kiya hai aur abhee bhee laabhadaayak hain; vah apane veepeees mein eee traayo 1.45 24/5 bina kisee rukaavat ke chalaata hai.

mudda yah hai ki pratyek eee ko svayan vyaapaaree dvaara anukoolit kiya jaana chaahie, aap apane eee khaate ko anukoolit aur chalaane ke bina kachche eee ko nahin le sakate hain, yah kaee videshee mudra vyaapaariyon dvaara ek badee galatee hai jo eee ko apane laiv khaaton par jaldee se chalaana chaahate hain. ,

phir se aapako eee se pahale ek demo akaunt ko tvik, optimaiz aur ran karana hoga, isase aapako 3 maheene (minat) ke lie apane demo par achchhe parinaam mil sakate hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast