View Poll Results: Your profit parcent is ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

6 30.00%

0 0%

1 5.00%

1 5.00%

6 30.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon Indicator ( Change Your Luck )

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just watch youtube video and download this indicator.I hope it will work .Thanks for share this indicator with us.specially for new trader.Great thanks from us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member restrained_12 is an unknown quantity at this point restrained_12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope rubicon is doing well for you. I just want to share my experience with rubicon. 1st of all those of you who says we have to sit 24 hours in front of pc to be able to see the signals, I would like to tell them that there is a forex pro tool kit which you can buy for $50 and the benefit of this tool kit is that it will send an email once a green rubicon line has been generated so when it happens u go to ur charts and set a pending order, thats it. and also when this pending order gets triggered u also get an email that ur trade is live now, so u again go to ur charts and set the tp and sl according to the rubicon. its very easy.
    Now talking about rubicon signal accuracy, what I have experienced is even if rubicon gives us 3 consecutive loosing trades, the next or 5th trade will always be hitting the target so we can apply the strategy of increasing our lots till we are in profit. But overall I will say its the best and the easiest and most accurate indicator out there, specially its not a martingale type EA which can blow ur account.

I would like to ask from you guys that what should be our balance if we want to trade this indicator on d1. I know that $1000 and using 0.1 lot is way safe to start with, but my question is what should be our balance so that we make that balance in 2 months. For example if we are starting with $1000, we must be making $1000 profit in 2 months, so to achieve that what should be our lot for $1000 balance to make 1000$ profit in 2 months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tushark1 is an unknown quantity at this point tushark1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i worked on rubicon indiactor, but it does not works as it says. not such profitable.

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have today seen some buy -sell indicator and your's is the another one.But i will use 3-4 idicator at a time to see what happens with all of these and if i get the same signal from all of the indicator then will open any order other wise i will consider it as false signal.
    Last edited by zihan6500; 2013-06-29 at 11:40 PM. Reason: word correction

Member noman kanwal is an unknown quantity at this point noman kanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i know that about these indicator but i cannot use this but now i diffinatly use all the indicator because it is lot of benifits

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha indicator hain main is indicator ko use karo gai main na is indicator ko download kar layea hain dekyne main to kafi acha hain baki is ko use karne ka bad he is ka pata chale gaya

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is thread par jo log ye post kiye hai aur apne posting me likhe hai ki ye bahut good work kar raha hai, bahut achcha indicator hai, wo sab bakawas aur jhuthe hai kyoki ye file password protected hai aur maine ek - ek post ko read kar liya kahin bhi password provide nahi kiya hua hai.

Only posting bonus ko badane ke liye kisi bhi thread ko read kiye bina uska reply dena bahut hi wrong hai.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    rubicon indicator magnificent friend. I will try the rubicon indicator. I really hope the rubicon indicator that you could provide me with the trading pattern that results is always continuous and not wrong in doing so trading order that I do always return.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This would also seem to be very nice sir, but I would be more pleased if I would use the default MT4 indicators I just sir
    in this way then I will be able to use this with a trade very well and I will be able to set it as I like,
    so will find a very appropriate setting once

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    It is the best Indicator to change your luck , I maid some money to use this indicator , plz try to this indicator demo first 15 days , if you see good result then use real account ....

It is good time frame H1 or M15

See tutorial youtube link ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5-CT...layer_embedded

# This indicator will give u buy signal sell signal with stop loss take profit and order levels directly on chart.
    of images to display, the indicator was using what language? I do not understand .. This is used in the pair and what tf?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast