+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone else advice/tips?

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, some forex traders pay some professional traders for trading signals and make big money every month from the forex market. But my advice they study and open a demo account, then practice with the account so they can do it themselves and save the money they pay for monthly signal service. You can not always look for someone else to help with the trade because it helps not to be there too long because you can learn the techniques with which to trade and then you can start practicing to master or to trade those techniques perfectly and make money. online but these types of merchants have never taught their type of trading to anyone and that is why I always use to say to everyone whenever you find something profitable you have to share it with others

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good international moneymaking platform in the world than I seem to learn independently better than experts also I have only one suggestion, according to my bad experience, beginners do not rush to trade using real money, before he actually has a good skill at in a demo account Until in forex trading, a newbie faces so many problems when they trade then there is a suggestion that we can only get a form of advice, in any trade, the most important thing is that we must be patient, do not be greedy, no disciplinary action , but no less important, of course, we must have the ability to trade, for that we have much to learn and practice. Then test to improve and repeat again from the start with other trading strategies to get the best profitable trading strategy after all Forex is a good platform to make money. for beginners If you have and a teacher in forex trading is so good then I believe that most new traders make a loss without training to demo account because demo account is the best way to learn forex trading business so that every new trader should practice for demo account at least six month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to learn you practice a demo account at least two months later you start a real account until the Forex trading business is a very very profitable business if we study well because This is a good step to start real trading and My advice for all beginners is to learn beginner forex trading and take sufficient time to study at least two months of studying and practicing on demo accounts and should include beginners under trader expert in forex within the Forex Copy system and learn from how successful open trading and profitable. If someone has good knowledge and experience, then you can follow his instructions and suggestions. But it is important that you yourself are also involved in that advice. If that person, who gives you a sincere signal with you and not if he is not so, it depends on the relationship between you and that person and another thing is that he must be very experienced to do this job.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Importantly, if someone joins 1 idea, or even recommends it to achieve success, or even unsuccessfully, I think the overall development strategy is in particular, in particular, so that someone is not on many directions, or even tipi. One can learn only in some guides. The big difference between a man includes reading shift, tipi, guidelines for greeting as a newcomer to what uses a specific rule for value objects, just for your pet. A man can learn a lot from the line, so if you are a new person working for revision of guidelines, so they can achieve success in the Forex market. Therefore at the majority level of material. Many people need to remember. Just to follow some advice in it does not make you rich to get their advice in it and then do consideration on it and then do a lot of hard work with focus make you so rich in it so do hard work to trade ...

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important that if someone keeps own ideas that may or may not be successful, I do not know that they are not really thought about, especially if adults do not have ideas, in most settings, or maybe tipi. A person can be identified by a set of rules. Human differences involve changes to the dome, tipi, parameters and enjoyment of newcomers from the principle that asks for your pet. One can feel a person according to the principle of the majority, if a completely new job by changing the settings in the foreign exchange market can be successful. It's the same and almost all fail. Many people need to download items. To become a successful Forex trader must rely on several reasons and this reason should be mastered well and become a professional Forex so give some tips to other merchants, but if he wants to get more experience then have to discuss points with others to achieve a good way llerbah

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading forex asa business ha, jahan hme sb ki kr solar chalna phrta ha ... yahan hm apne dil ki man kr n chal skte, sb ki bt suno, jo theak lage woh karo, q to trading to my business sb ap ko alag suggestions alag dain gain or sb apni gagha sahi kahe gain. ap sb ki suno or jo theak lage woh karo, or kosish karo to thora thora kr to kamao profit You can get success in some trades but you can not be a successful trader this way. In fact, in this way you remain completely blank and do not understand the technical issues of this business, which are very important to learn. So do not rely on others.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say that we should not rely on others to learn Trade. I have experienced this, at first I use to just rely on my friend to teach me every thing but in the end he is fed up with me and less interested, then I started to study myself and with God's Grace I do not need help from anyone. other people's advice we can also follow to trade, if the person is very skilled in trading then we can be successful if the trade follow his advice, but we do not have the expertise to analyze the market, when the person is not there, then we will not know a bit about how to arrange strategy because we do not have the skills to trade.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hume apnay says senior ki bat ko pale bandna chahye kyu kay wo in angry tamam said guzar chukay hotain hain jin mein hum abi enter ho rahe hotain hain is liye expert said discuss rakhni chahye ager koi chiz samj na a rahi ho for senior say puch leni chahye. our expert kam az kam applications say the predictions achi kar sakta hi. To be successful in forex trading as a new person by following someone and learning some basic knowledge in forex and from forums is much more useful to get more knowledge about forex business because here most of the merchants share a lot of information about forex which is very helpful for the beginner trader and more merchants to know about the business to make a profit

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone else has useful skills other than practical knowledge, you can follow the guidelines in addition to tips, even if it's important to you who are also interested in the tips. Generally looking to learn anything by everyone. by your follow-up experts will make good and this is the best for you to make good by forex trading and i would like to advise you if you want to make or get success in forex trading then you should require high expertise on forex trading and with forex trading You will do your best

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if you follow the advice of senior experienced trader tips then you can get success in forex trading. A forex trader needs to learn forex trading education first and then have to trade on a forex demo account to develop his skills and need to take advice from experienced forex traders and need to use tips for his strategy. I think success will be with him soon. Of course but flowed into expert traders. Because if no way your trade flows you then you will drop 0.00 degrees. So I think Forex is a very risky business there to trade lost more money every day more traders. I think there to trade make profit is not easy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)