+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 353 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3524

Thread: Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone else advice/tips?

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think trader can be successful following another trader to trade the forex market trading business.trader should just be careful because following someone can not be forever in the forex market trader need to learn the forex market by them self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe anybody can be succeeful in forex trading.all you require a sincere hard working and dedication which gives you in return experience and knowledge and thus makes you successful in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,676 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ky success kay liay Trader ko advice / tips jo Trading main help kar rhy hon un ko learning karna hy aor Trading ki jo advice / tips hon gy woh Foprex Trading market ko analysis kar kay dy gay hoty hain is liay Trader ko Trading ko analysis kar kay Trade krny hy

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double that to be a succesful trader there is a lot of good that comes with it and you have to work as hard and be sure that you are able to run and work with the best of the market and prove we are working as hard and prove a lot of good informations that we are able to run well with and channel the same

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think that follow the advice of others is good, but I think it takes to be successful remains true that experience, then look at the advice of our practice is the result as we expected or not, if yes then you are taking that advice for future trading.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can I be successful Forex trader just following someone elses advice/tips?
    meeting and Eurodollar spreads remain somewhat wide.
    The point here is not that you and I make a profit, or do not, on a particular
    type of trade. The point is that if, say, swing trading is your preferred
    style, to state baldly that I dont trade options, because . . . of whatever

Member sid3 is an unknown quantity at this point sid3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap kisi pey depend karen gey to ap kabi b achy trader ni ban sakty kiun k forex ko beat karny k liye hamein independant hona pary ga or hum usi wakat ho skay hn jab hum forex mn khud time table na banaye.

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can be successful by following the analysis of others. but this does not completely guarantee you will continue to succeed. We recommend that you learn and sort of science that you can from others and choose the one that suits you

Junior Member wolf20 is an unknown quantity at this point wolf20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunatly no you can not be succesful just by following somebody tips and advice , learning is essential you may follow somebody in the beginning but not after you learn how to trade and analys by your self

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible for you to be a successful trader by following someone else advice in your trade if you are the type of person that really takes advice from person that means you will definitely be a successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 353 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)