+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is a program that is very complete and quite familiar and easy to operate, very perfect. mt4 is also compared to the others and this must be very different from the actual shows that are better. and what I know about MT4 is software that is always updated every year and features plus new features. and I agree with what you say about the importance of learning and knowing the ins and outs of Mt4 before trading. I also did this by asking for information from friends who were proficient at using Mt4 to trade, so I wasn't confused and did a good trade with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, brother, absolutely for me, I personally think that learning MT4 platform is very important to start forex trading. The MT4 Forex platform is very important for opening trades. Forex trading is not possible without a platform so MT4 learning is very important to start forex trading. and start on a demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and in this way you will be able to earn more and more profits in the form of money and you will become a very good and expert trader and also it's important that you have to share your ideas with others in this way, your experience will be more and more will also benefit,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to learn and know MT4 and how it works before starting to use it to trade. gathering information and knowledge from each software platform before using it is to avoid losing space when we trade with it. and of course for me, I personally think that their interests are the same as you make a large deposit in your trading account. And from that I am sure you will save safe money in it and do not try to lose it, that is very important to learn MT4 as the main platform for our trading.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important to learn MT4 before trading because I do not think so it has nothing to do with learning whenever you want to come in Forex trading, I suggest you first learn it correctly and you really need to know how you can deal with trading platforms and you speak well until you know how you can take advantage of everything on the platform and also help you know how to suspend orders

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course in forex trading, I generally do find that after getting a bonus we are not allowed to trade in a real trading account because in eginning all newbies don't kow how to adjust the volume, how to set stop loss and how to set up profit options to trade in accounts demo you can get a lot of skills without losing and, you will learn the mt4 platform at the beginning. without knowing the license forum, you will not do forex trading business. MT4 platform is a very useful tool for trading easily. this platform has more facilities to trade easily. it is a simple platform.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course that for me I want to believe that learning MT4 before trading is very important, because it can reduce our risk due to many mistakes. We must be familiar with MT4 first, because this is our main tool for trading. If we cannot use MT4, then we will make a lot of mistakes and make us suffer so many losses and you must first learn the traders do not trade in your book, you inform the trader to be a good trader then Click to understand beginners must learn first of all about how to trade with mt4 and what is the function of mt4 so that they can use mt4 to the maximum.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo accounts can also be a place to learn MT4, because demo accounts also use the same trading terminal. and of course every trader must understand how to use MT4 properly, so that he knows the available facilities, and can trade well with the facilities already provided in MT4. so of course before trading, traders must learn MT4. and that is the truth and I personally believe that Mt4 is a trading platform where traders open and close any order. It's important to learn MT4 before starting forex trading. The Mt4 trading platform has many options and functions that help us succeed in forex trading. Mt4 is very important for every forex trader.

Junior Member Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    Ussually newbe just learn about technical and fundamental analysis, I think for newbe must learn first about Mt4 platform. How about you ?
    isko elarn karna itna mushkil ni hy lekin koi nhi kam karny sy pehly usko pehly samajh lo to behtar hotta hy

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saleemakhtar For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-10-06), sufiyan22 (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    If the new member is not able to read the mt4, then it is important that we do not have a right to do so or we will not be able to do so, we will not be able to do the main job. have fun
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-10-06), sufiyan22 (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee haan mein bilkul sochta hon ke mt4 use karne se pehlay aap ko pata hona chahiye ke demo account ke sath practice karna chahtay hain mt4 use karne ke baray mein maloomat aur sabaq ke sath isharay ko use karte hain Google par mazeed jannay ke liye aap is ke liye seekh satke hain

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-06), Mustansir (2018-10-06), sufiyan22 (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 178 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)