+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning krni chayie mt4 ki lazmi aur forex aik trusted business hai aur aap is business mein quick money make kartay hain aur forex aik money machine hai aur yeh best business hai aur yehi humara future hai aur mostly traders is mein fail ho jatey hain aur aap is business ko understand kary aur ziyda sy ziyda practice kary tab aap success hasil kar ly gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that mt4 is a great way that could make everything in a good ways and its the best ways as a should always make it happen in the trading asected as and in a way we can understand where its all about and in the help and in a good way it trades in understand all these ! Dear you r right hamn paly forex basic ko. Learn karna chyay jis say ham forex ko easily learn kar skty han so newbie ko tradeing platform ko learn karna chyay os k bary main janan chyay bot say trader forex ko learn main bot si chizan miss karty han or loss ko face karty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir bht he zarori ha trading say pahlay meta trader 4 ko samjhna agar apko yeh chalana nhe ay ga to ap trading nhe kar sakan gay aur ho sakta ha sara balance bhe zaya kr bathan es liyay humain pahlay mt4 ko seekhna ho ga pher trading start krna ho ge we can trade on this market and for trading in the forex markets as we have need for a plateau formed so for trading we can make money in this market as well no man can prosper without education or learn therefore i think forex do not stop anymore

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course because we learned we would get a lot of science and knowledge and make us have a lot of insight instead of Forex is a trading system based on knowledge and Forex trading is the most profitable business in the online of the world as if if we learn about forex deeply we must able to earn unlimited profit Forex trading is the best online business of the world

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is strategy may ap jo bhi account use karo, lakin volume kam hi rakhna, agar ap aik trade open kartay ho to phir jaisay hi ap ko 3 say 5 points (pip) ka profit ho to ap trade band kar do, yeh strategy ap chahay buy say shru karo ya sell say, lakin market ki support aur resistance ko lazmi dhyan may rakhna. choti choti trade karnay say jaldi jaldi profit jama hota rehta hay, lakin sath may news par bhi nazar rkhna, agar koi news anay wali ho to scalping say parhaiz karna zaroori hay.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with few post in this thread till Actually I found digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears in maximum times the spread increases as the actual market running in digits only instead of Because you know about mt4 so you must be need to use this that Mt5 is held to be extra and improved but a ration of public don't like it and are not using it since here aren't a ration of expert advisers pro the extra mt5

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You mean to say that what is the difference between the mt4 or mt5 platform in fact in determining what price might do at a particular fib line in the future then I like both platform for me there is no different between them then If not then it will be such a waste money namely for me MT5 doesn't work in my computer because i have problem in my hardware so i thing MT4 is very good platform it's easy to use and fast

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think almost the same even no differences were apparent and i dont know if it so to late to open my mind to other platforms am very comfortable with metatrader platform rather than I am wishing you all the luck with your trading life that is As far as I am concernedI usually prefer to trade with MT4 so much let alone using this we make orders of trading and we can also use the indiicators advisors and even the forex robots

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess there is no difference between this two as MT5 terminal is able to use more and more financial products but A broker site will not going to use that platform if we can't handle or if its not user friendly let alone Metaquotes platforms are best and happily instaforex supports this platforms fully in fact Since I only use MT4 MT4 is in my opinion the best because all this time I can trade well using this software

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If MT5 is will be the next generation platform when it was release but i am sure MT4 will still used like For me theirs no such thing as best platform in fact was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means their custom indicators and EAs till expert trader does not experience any issue either in mt4 or mt5 It is a really great advantage because you wouldn't experience the 'no connection' thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)