+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that before starting to practice in a demo account and want to learn anything in forex, you should know how to use the software M T4 because it is very important for you to start trading better, learn how to draw the line, using indicator and set stoploss or takeprofit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practicing mt4 is most important.Cause it helps a trader to operate frankly to the real trading account. And to operate the real trading account,a trader need to learn more things and have a minimum knowledge about trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that learn MT4 is very important because what we use or what we do to trading is to use MT4, therefore, for the beginners in the world of forex trading is obligatory to learn how to use MT4 before entering and trading in forex trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that to be able to practice with the MT4 trading and then he had to learn about how it works and how to use it is important MT4 and we can easily get knowledge and user manual on the internet with the knowledge always available

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 ko use kiye bina hum koi dosra kam nahi kar saktay hain or na he samjh saktay hain behter or achi bat yaha pay yehi hogi k hum anay k bad kuch behter socha kare or kuch naya kar k chala kare yaha pay her kissi ko he yehi koshish hoti hai k usay her cheez ati ho or anay walay wakton me sub easy ho jaya kare.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that you should know before using MT4 want to practice with a demo account, the knowledge and the tutorial on how to use MT4 as well as append indicator or EA has more on google you can learn forim this

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,180 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai humare ko trading meta trader par karna hota hai bhai, isliye meta trader ke bare mein learn karna humare liye jaruri hota hai bhai, agar hum meta trader nahi jante hai to trading bhi nahi kar sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko meta trader ke baarein me jaana jaroori hota hai,trader esko ache se smajhenga to wo yahan achha kar sakenga,trader ko achhe se mt4 par learn karlena chahiye tabhi wo ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very important, because we are learning so we know all the key functions in mt4, and it will greatly simplify and can accelerate in order, so we won't be left behind, and all are very important, even though it is the very basis of a forex science. but very useful.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you do not like using MT4, you can use a newer version of it is MT5 but people always choose MT4 because it is easy to learn and easy to use. I also choose MT4 and I get enough knowledge about it

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Agar humen MT4 terminal par trading karna hai to humen mt4 terminal ki basic knowledge gain to karni hi hogi aur uske liye humen demo account par practice karani hogi, demo account trading learn karne ke liye best method hai agar esme loss bhi hota hai to humari real money loss nahi hoti hai.
    Haan bhai humare ko trading meta trader par karna hota hai bhai, isliye meta trader ke bare mein learn karna humare liye jaruri hota hai bhai, agar hum meta trader nahi jante hai to trading bhi nahi kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)