+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: How important to learn Mt4 before trading.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each foundation has its own advantages so it is difficult to choose the best of them but we can say that currently the most famous and used by many traders in the world is MT4 now MT4 moreover I like MT4 very user friendly easy to use You can put indicators easily this is the most widely used trading platform aside from web trading and telephone trading platforms I am sure in the next two to three years we can say that we are making good and making good on forex without fail

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that Forex is the best online platform in the world with If not then it would be very wasteful for you as if 3456 and in this digit the software market with digits like with since heding on mt5 is still a bit strange for me to leave it alone I prefer trade on meta traders and don't have the desire to move and try meta traders because I'm afraid there will be some indicators or robots that don't work on meta traders and we need to learn forex properly to get consistent and sustainable profits especially by experiencing something we know help us get feedback from what we know actually call it work not win or lose because of winning or losing you can poker bingo etc. While Learning is a must for every new trader but most traders don't learn more before they start real trading so they lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that Forex is the best online platform in the world with If not then it would be very wasteful for you as if 3456 and in this digit the software market with digits like with since heding on mt5 is still a bit strange for me to leave it alone I prefer trade on meta traders and don't have the desire to move and try meta traders because I'm afraid there will be some indicators or robots that don't work on meta traders and we need to learn forex properly to get consistent and sustainable profits especially by experiencing something we know help us get feedback from what we know actually call it work not win or lose because of winning or losing you can poker bingo etc. While Learning is a must for every new trader but most traders don't learn more before they start real trading so they lose

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reading is a more important method to be like getting a business. A trader must learn forex first, then he must start trading until If I succeed in learning to make consistent profits in the demo, then it will be a little easier so learning more is very important to get more money on this platform while learning while enjoying the results we can get from the trade that we run is indeed the biggest opportunity for us to run with the best possible trade and see every opportunity that exists with some provisions in accordance with the direction of the market itself based on how we understand market conditions that sometimes make us less so confident in the strategy that we do.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is one of the best trading platforms that you can get to trade on the financial markets too. But for me, I don't need a high graphics platform, I also like ninjatrader, but look, meta 4 traders are the best so far. I don't want the others to be very simple to use, so just use this one and Metatrader 4 is the best trading terminal for trading using EA, in addition we can improve its performance by adding many custom indicators that we can download for free on the internet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found trading to make money, so every trader must understand theory and practice trading for a demo account until trading on the forex market without knowledge is very risky. In my view, everything is better because we make learning to make money, but we know about the steps to do it so they forget about learning and concentrate on earning very true, even though many think we can in forex trading get big profits, but we also need to know that learning forex trading, not gambling area, because in this trade there is no intention to harm other parties.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried mt5 in the past only on a demo account so the reason we use meta trader version 4 is because it's so familiar and accustomed to being easier to operate and more indicators and EA robots that have supported 100% ie I have been so used to using the mt4 platform to trade , if I have to change to another when mt4 is no longer used, as a result of a decision by the manufacturer, But believe that Mt4 is most famous among them.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 trading plateform pe jab trading carte ho to apko chaiye k is pe work karne se peh ap ap isko read kar my real trading apko contents pe karni hoti he ... fill liye meri advice yahi he jab bhi apka real trading ka waqt ae typical for newbie pe ka to unhen chaiye k pehle mt4 ka thora sa samjh len thora read karlen take jab wo trading karen to se unko fida ho or real trading me asani ho we to wo demo trading ki ki tar hai he hota he but phir bhi reads because hota is important he lays bhi cheez ka karne se pehle .

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because only the display on the screen and every time we open a position in the same currency pair will be made into one where the amount will be added only 4 folders: Trends, Oscillators, Volume, Bill Williams temporarily But I found that MT4 is more useful, maybe more than indicators of old habits or whatever as if the stake trading was developed on the basis of it so I see for myself because there are still many traders who want to use MT4 as a tool in their trading.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use MT4 because it is easy to use and we quickly understand it and most EAs and Signs help it and some analysis behind the technique will also be strengthened. I always use the mt4 trading platform on pc and android phones as if this helps you set your indicators and expert advisors. So for example, in the default MT5 installation, in the indicators section, I have a temporary and our income will be as good as we know how to trade and handle our platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)