+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also wonder why no metatrader that support the Symbian operating system. but I really like applications on mobile air symbian operating system. but we can also trade with a mobile phone that already has the android operating system because current mobile phones with Android OS can also be bought at a bargain price too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, i use symbian mobile but i don't know how to do work with Forex market on is it, i think pc is better than mobiles to do work on Forex business, becouse many people have not knowledge how to use mobile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    In relation to the MetaTrader 4 program is running on all mobile systems including iPhone, Nokia and all kinds of operating electronic devices such as Windows that means no need to worry that the platform works in both smartphones and mobile computers and non portable.

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Symbian mobiles do not support metatrader softwares. symbons os mobile has old version and do not run metatrader softwares. android os mobiles supports metatrader softwares because it is new os.

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think so that in mobiles the OS mobiles are more compatible than symbian mobiles because symbian mobiles have no compatibility with metatrader. but i think android software are more useful than symbian mobiles. and the metatrader software is also specially designed for OS mobiles.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    as it is probably a new thing that is still the development that is probably not yet out but i have not seen or heard of it. it would probably the best thing for some nokia phone to be able to have trading platform

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess if there is any mt4 or mt5 for symbian mobile forms, it would still be in the developing stage, and that would be a good development since most traders can't really afford to get laptop or computer systems for trading.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki kisi bhi brokers ne MT4 terminal Symbian OS ke liye nahi banaya hai, Symbian OS ab old ho chuka hai nokia bhi ab windows OS wale handset lunch kar raha hai. Meta trader terminal windows, android and apple ke liye kareeb kareeb har Brokers ke paas available hai.

Member rohit25 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is the latest Simian OS and may not support the new complex program. Nokia does not have a few new ideas for his or her phones. Developers code these days as us or as a result of this robot axes are higher.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know apple symbian phone is very cool and useful for all kinds of software. Sorry I can not give any kind of information about symbian os, because I have no symbian os phone right now, but I try to buy one symbian os phone because i heare many features of it. i think it make trade easy and simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)