+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    java based mt4 symbian and android based smartphone or black barry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sabuz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonzfriend View Post
    I know nokia symbian phone is very cool and usefull for all kind of software. Sorry I can not give any kind of information about symbian os, because I have no symbian phone right now, but I try to buy one nokia symbian phone.
    if for syambian os some programs can not access the pack there are limitations such as only installing applications
    java based mt4 syambian most delicious life hell Android-based smart phone or blacbarry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that for the Symbian OS has not been there since my own search but did not find the insta nor is there, so I moved to a smart phone black barry by using a smart phone then we can trade anywhere as long as there is still a WFI or GSM signal

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your point sirwilly. Symbian requires licensing for their softwares. It also require valid digital certificates for installing. The good thing is Symbian phones can now be hacked by some applications such as HelloOX and RomPatcher. There is also freesigner for invalid certificates. Though Java and flash are a little slow, there is python already so I think it's time that they develop MT4 for symbian...

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trying to find emulator for apk application hope it's work on symbian phone...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pbelim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know nokia symbian phone is very cool and usefull for all kind of software. Sorry I can not give any kind of information about symbian os, because I have no symbian phone right now, but I try to buy one nokia symbian phone.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Symbian OS is an old OS and can not support new complicate applications. Nokia does not have many new ideas for their phones. Software developers nowaday prefer iOS or Android because these OS are better.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

I would like you all to share here your opinions about Meta Trader support for Symbian Mobile OS.

Many of the people around the world including me are using Symbian Phones manufactured by Nokia and other manufacturers and found Symbian as very good and supportive operating system but i don't understand that why metaquotes is not writing an application for Symbian OS as they are already writing for other mobile OS.

Please share your opinions / reviews / feedback.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wahabplus For This Useful Post:

syedraza (2012-06-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Subscribe to this Thread (1)