+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I would like you all to share here your opinions about Meta Trader support for Symbian Mobile OS.

Many of the people around the world including me are using Symbian Phones manufactured by Nokia and other manufacturers and found Symbian as very good and supportive operating system but i don't understand that why metaquotes is not writing an application for Symbian OS as they are already writing for other mobile OS.

Please share your opinions / reviews / feedback.
    because the symbian operating system is an old operating system, which may not support for the operation of the operating system metatrader while the new one android, because it just makes metatrader for the new operating system alone, which could support the operation metatrader
    maybe you could ask for more details to the manufacturer metatrader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not give any kind of information about symbian os because i have no symbian phone right now ,but i try to buy one nokia symbian phone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I metatrader for Symbian OS does not yet exist, even in seuruh major broker in the world, perhaps it is because not many symbian phone users in all developed countries, because they prefer to use smart phond like black berry and PDAs

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Download the Meta traders 4 mobile SE and take part in the... Any other mobile OSs ( Symbian OS, Palm OS and so on ) are not supported.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not only symbian mobile but also smart phon, i phon and android mobile you can use meta trader 4 platform software. Thos phon are supported this software easaly.

Junior Member shakeelahmed is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like all Symbian OS users around the world i am also facing the similar problems. I am also using Nokia phone with Symbian OS which very good, built on Microsoft Windows SDK, easy to use, compatible and fast but i don't know why Meta Quotes are providing support to Symbian OS. I think they should release a version of Meta Trader for Symbian OS so that a large population of Symbian Phones user can be benefited. The only problem possible in Symbian OS for Meta Trader is certification but now it is also not problem and it can be fixed so please make a Symbian version of Meta Trader.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ER017 View Post
    Iwould like you all to share here you opinions aout meta trader support for symbian os.
    many ofthe people around world including symbian phone manfactred by nokia and ather manufacters and symbian very good.
    to trading with a mobile that I think less and less suitable melakuakan too large for an analysis of currency movements, we all know even more simple to use mobile namau risk analysis in a larger error.

Banned ripon4x is an unknown quantity at this point ripon4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I think they should think about it and do the solution. Actually the problem is, although Symbian is a popular OS but within a very years it will be hard to find Symbian users. Bcoz of that I think they r just developing on windows.

Member easyearning is an unknown quantity at this point easyearning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Symbian os getting old day by day.thats why i think dont need such.But if they create it will be great .many people can trade forex via their symbian os mobile phone.Android mt4 platform is nice.all can use this.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can run metetrader mobile on pocketPC devices... with MT mobile ? is the program compatible with the system. Plam of PDF with windows mobiles operating system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)