+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta Trader for Symbian Mobile OS

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    like all symbian os users around the globe i'm conjointly facing the similar issues. i'm conjointly using nokia phone with symbian os that excellent, built on microsoft windows sdk, simple to actually use, compatible and fast other then i dont recognize why meta quotes are providing support to actually symbian os. i believe they will ought to unharness a version of meta trader for symbian os to make sure that a significant population of symbian phones user can possibly be benefited. the major problem attainable in symbian os for meta trader is certification other then currently it is additionally not problem it also can possibly be fixed therefore please have a symbian version of meta trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mobile version of mt-4 is only available for advanced operating system like smart phone, android.But i don't think that if it is written in symbian version then it will be helpful.The reason is simple because in trading we have to look in different chart patterns and it is needed sometimes wide screen and touch screen.But the symbian phone are not so advanced.So it will be difficult to operate trade in symbian.Again symbian is already out of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before instalment the mt5 you impoverishment to relocation the command freshman because it has conflict from mt4. mt5 is postmortem breeding trading endmost but this pole has job dirtiness now. so it is attain to use mt4 until the ended rectification of mt5.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am user of iPhone therefor i do not about this mobile device.i have a good result from my phone because i can trade on my own iPhone and can make indicators on MT4 or MT5 on my iPhone i have good result and do not found any error in this phone.so i like to trade on iPhone.
    " Forex is my life partner"
    i want to make a group of trader in pakistan so add me.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं तुम सब की तरह यहाँ सिम्बियन मोबाइल ओएस के लिए मेटा व्यापारी समर्थन के बारे में अपने विचारों को साझा करेंगे.

मुझे सहित दुनिया भर के लोगों के कई सिम्बियन नोकिया और अन्य निर्माताओं द्वारा निर्मित है और बहुत अच्छा है और सहायक ऑपरेटिंग सिस्टम के रूप में पाया सिम्बियन फोन का उपयोग कर रहे हैं, लेकिन मुझे समझ नहीं आता कि क्यों मेटा उद्धरण सिम्बियन ओएस के लिए एक आवेदन पत्र नहीं लिखने के रूप में वे कर रहे हैं पहले से ही अन्य मोबाइल ओएस के लिए लिख रहा हूँ.

अपनी राय / समीक्षा / प्रतिक्रिया को साझा करें.

Junior Member arafat83 is an unknown quantity at this point arafat83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read in metaquotes blog they clear that they have no plan to make metatrader aplication for symbian set. Because androyed, iphone is very popular and their popularity is growing very fast. In the recent time may be androyed will be more popular than windows. So, soltuion is one that is make your phone to androyed or i phone.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    FRIENDS,Many of the people around the world including me are using Symbian Phones manufactured by Nokia and other manufacturers and found Symbian as very good and supportive operating system but i don't understand that why metaquotes is not writing an application for Symbian OS as they are already writing for other mobile OS.I just heard that trading can use symbian, because in my country only support in windows, android, and apple,

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    symbain mobil trade karne ka laye bohat ache ha is ma ap apna account easily open kar sakte
    ha aur is ki service be bohat good ha, isye ap aysni sa kisi be jaga use kar sakte ho. he is a
    good mobil for trade.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sirwilly I agree with your points. Symbian software licensing for their needs. This is required for installing a valid digital certificate. Symbian phone to good things and some applications, such as HelloOX RomPatcher can be hacked. In addition, the certificate is invalid for freesigner. While Java and Flash is a little slow, so I think it already has Python ''s time for the Symbian development MT4 ...

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expect Symbiotic OS is an old OS and can not support new perplex applications. Nookie does not individual more new ideas for their phones. Software developers noonday elevate i OS or Golden because these OS are amended.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)