+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlestick Charts

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick chart is the best for my trade, I even do not use indicators, but only analyzed based on the candlestick chart. because I can get a lot of information from the candlestick has been formed, even I also learn candlestick patterns, and it really helps ease me in analyzing and making decisions when trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using candlestick chart also to trade. I can get good signal from candlestick pattern. Maybe some people called it as price action. From my experiences using candlestick chart and candlestick pattern, i really easier to get signal and the signal is good, i really can make good profit with this trading strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for showing a candlestick pattern every traders in forex trading market should know detail about candlestick pattern because candle stick pattern is a very popular forex market movement showing although candlestick form many patterns, thanks.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best chart pattern is candlestick chart pattern. We can easily identify the close time and the open time and also high level and low level. Analysis with this pattern is easy to do. And there has the exact shape of the candle which can tell us the direction of the trend line. We need to remember the shape of the candle.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick kafi jayda strong mana jata hai, lekin isko sikhna humare liye kafi jaruri hota hai bhai, jab tak candlestick hum sikhte nahi hai, yaha par kisi bhi tools ke madad se humare ko achi trading karne ko mil nahi sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candle stick are way better than trading with any other kind of trading you have to make sure that you have known where you and what the sign me and you have to make sure that you know red and blue whatever length and the same strength have to be shown when trading

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three most important thing that you should know about a candle is that
    1.color of the candle that is either red for sell or blue/green for buy
    2 length of the wick and the body
    3 where it's touching eg the Bollinger bands levels

Senior Member vexedebe is an unknown quantity at this point vexedebe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candle stick is common phenomenon in forex trading,it was more likely that candle charts were developed in the early part of the meiji period in japan in the late 1800s. we have different candlesticks. The are but not limited to 1. Three black Crows, 2. Three white soidiers 3. Hikkake pattern, 3. Doji, 4. Day trading, 5. Morning star.these chart are used by forex/stock analysts to describe and predict price movements of a security

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Candlestick chart pattern ek popular forex chart pattern hai jisko read karke bina kisi indicators ki help se hum achchi profit earn kar sakte hai. Price action method se trading karne wale traders Candlestick chart pattern ka hi use karte hai.
    Chart pattern bhai jayda important hai, main to samjhata hoon, candlestick ke chart pattern par jayda achi mehnat karna hota hai, jis wajah se trading kafi badiya ho sakti hai, aur yaha par sirf candle ke badolat hi income kama skata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick chart pattern ek popular forex chart pattern hai jisko read karke bina kisi indicators ki help se hum achchi profit earn kar sakte hai. Price action method se trading karne wale traders Candlestick chart pattern ka hi use karte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)