+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scalping Style Vadcon

Member forexlegend is an unknown quantity at this point forexlegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing like an performance...and its somehow slow
    my forex blog: .Signals4forextraders
    Buy Bitcoins: The NexT Generation of Money

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Could you tell us how to use this signal and a little information on how this robot works? How many deals does it generally start per day? will it start more than one simultaneously?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You may have heard the term skyalpim many places. The small trade guloi is skyalpim. Skyalpim a few minutes into the short trade. This trade could be the 1 - 20 pipasa. How to Profit from the top of the lexical 0 pipasera skyalpim can not be called. It is common in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What are you trying to sell here anyway

Quote Originally Posted by vadconfx View Post
    Hello everybody.
    This is my first post in this forum.
    I would like to share with you my self developed trading technique and tactics called 'vadcon'.
    Take a look at my performance in this blog.
    http://vadcon.blogspot.com/

Good luck in your trading.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is not based upon indicators but the natural movement and daily range of currenccy pairs it is just solid trading theeory no gimmicks no special indicators etc you do need experience and discpline

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This tecnics are not so easy for trader. You need to understand price action & price patterns very well to use it properly. It is not based upon indicators, but the natural movement & daily range of currency pairs. It's just solid trading theory, no gimmicks, no special indicators, etc. You do need experience & discipline to trade with it successfully.

Junior Member vadconfx is an unknown quantity at this point vadconfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Scalping Style Vadcon

Hello everybody.
    This is my first post in this forum.
    I would like to share with you my self developed trading technique and tactics called 'vadcon'.
    Take a look at my performance in this blog.
    http://vadcon.blogspot.com/

Good luck in your trading.

+ Reply to Thread