+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member mosud is an unknown quantity at this point mosud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, nbut the choice is theirs, manual is better and more profitable with EA besides i had some experiences about them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gujklo9087 is an unknown quantity at this point gujklo9087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can earn money from here easily by trading money market at all so that you can make money from here easily by trading money market at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not using any EA because i have not believe on any other system then my own experience so we can make huge money easily in the forex market on the base of your own experience and without any robot or automatic systems.
    therefore first learn forex then trade.
    " Forex is my life partner"
    i want to make a group of trader in pakistan so add me.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade individual in the forex market. I never like to trade with EA or robot. I do not believe in robot. I like to trade with my own analysis and market knowledge. I am comfortable with my individual trading in the forex market. That gives me good profit always.

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would vote for trading on an individualtrading system and it will make yiu know some good way to trade these market and when yiu trade and understand when you have and when you are in the best way to trade and make some good way of making money in the same. there are are a lot of good understanding a lot of understanding.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not think that it will be possible to trade with Ea rather than individual system.I think Ea is always useful but of more traders make their strategy in it thats may be risky.and if it works against their plan they will face unlimited lose

Senior Member arezy is an unknown quantity at this point arezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever use the EA when trading, but the result is very disappointing. Therefore I do not want to use the EA in trading, it is better to use manual trading. Do not think EA is the best choice, EA has a weakness and one day you will find the weakness of the EA which you are wearing.

Senior Member hera is an unknown quantity at this point hera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not think that it will be possible to business with Ea rather than personal program.I think Ea is always useful but of more investors create their technique in it that's may be dangerous.and if it performs against their strategy they will experience endless reduce.

Senior Member shoaib20 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business.Well, as a trdaer, i am not a fan of the EAs, yet i wont talk with sentiment, the thing is that trader that trades on the trading system are trader but EAs traders are just market participants.Have a nice day.Best of luck.............................................. ..

Senior Member shoaib20 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good business.I did not think that it will be possible to trade with Ea rather than individual system.I think Ea is always useful but of more traders make their strategy in it thats may be risky.and if it works against their plan they will face unlimited lose.Have a nice day.Best of luck...........................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)