+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders always debate which trading method is better: is it trading the financial markets manually or is it better to use trading robots? Many people .... There is actually no right or wrong method of trading as it depends for the most part on what method works best for each individual trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ability and of course for that we need to trade by manual instead of using EA,
    nbut choice is theirs, some of them want to earn money easily and depend on EA and some
    of them want to be good traders and trading with manual. But I will not talk to the sentiment,
    the problem is that traders who trade in trading systems are traders ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

jobless (2018-02-28), kades (2018-02-26)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But man is the creator of the program so that they can understand the condition of
    the currency so that they can easily trade with the condition of the forex market but it
    is also profitable for traders so that the Robot only help us in the implementation but
    in difficult time required skills manual then I think in this business man can winning the race
    because man is all power like Machines are also made by man then how is better,
    just in that case when you have manual trading ability but do not have time then trader prefer trading robot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

persib (2018-02-26)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, if we want to be an antidote for a long time and professional, then we want to develop
    our talents and skills and after all for that we want to trade by manual rather than by the persecution of Semitic gods,
    but the choice is theirs, the amount they want to give money cash easily and rely on Semitic gods
    and some of them want to be an honest bargain and trade with manuals
    and for me, the more healthy and extra beneficial manuals with the Semitic gods besides I have some experience about them

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My will made my trust to utilize it in my day by day exchanging association.
    As a surface, I urge each father to focus on them in their forex exchanging each day. I am exceptionally content with the astounding aviation. Activating tremors thanks.the happening is that the dealing exchanged on the exchanging bunch is a deal yet the trader EAs are the correct action membe
    Last edited by incomejobs; 2018-02-22 at 07:57 PM.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-24), hmforex (2018-02-23), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), jobless (2018-02-25), majahar_ali (2018-02-23), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), samia93 (2018-02-26), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good money making business. We need to develop our capabilities and abilities
    and of course for that we need to trade with manuals instead of using EA, nbut the choice is theirs,
    some of them want to earn money easily and depend on EA and some of them want to be good traders.
    Good luck with your trading ............

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dandy and instructive lines. I object. My will made my trust to use it in my daily trading organization.
    As a surface, I encourage every father to pay attention to them in their forex trading every day.
    I am very happy with the amazing aeronautics. Triggering tremors thanks.the happening is that
    the bargaining traded on the trading group is a bargain but the merchant EAs are the right activity participant.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we should be regarded as investors with regard to human phrases and also proficient,
    after that we all lack to understand the acquisition as well as the nose and also associated with
    the strip for impoverishment of all people for us The agreement together with the sport
    is not really together by utilizing EA, actually their own, most of them lower income
    to earn cash along with the simple ones

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of EA is increasing day by day by forex traders. Merchants are interested
    in making money without hard work. Anyone who does not have a bit of knowledge about the forex
    market can get by using EA. For this reason traders are now more reliable in EA. But EA treading
    is not real forex trading. A trader can justify his skills by trading individually.
    Individual trade enhances the merchant's ability and prepares himself to become a future expert.
    newbies need to avoid EA trading if they want to become a potential expert.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree with your thoughts but where I do not like your thoughts when you mention about perfection,
    perfection in forex is not possible to do the quiet, caring, etc. All about how much you've learned about it,
    how long have you worked with me t. So the perfection of beloved friend to woman and perfection
    in forex is totally different. So what I think is forex only for those who have enough knowledge about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)