+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And robots do not have the emotions and fatigue so they can observe and enter the market 24 hours nonstop and They can only see past analysis in the past and consequently open a position after predict and close when thinking as if manual trade is better because of full control over trade I am on me actually Every new trader should not use robots always open trades naturally with Man is God's best creation and robot is a creation by man who orders human buying and control by human so that man always wins every sector in the world But robots can not produce more of humans in fact so that robots have little knowledge compared to the simple man in the world until man will always win because robots and human created human beings can make better trading strategies then robots as if the human driver menyelesa fish lap around the circuit a few seconds therefore Even I never expect anything or rely on Robo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earn money online at the best places in the world by the forex market just like any other trading platform. I can like trading platform instaforex, because I do not invest the money, so I post the forum in trading bonus and get every month by placing my account bonus. I can use bonuses and get real trading and income money in the trading market. This is due to the fact that almost all Forex Skilled Advisors use exclusive nonplus indicators to find content and issue points without being regularly optimized, while the conditions of Forex mart are propellant and dynamic of all sizes. Therefore, if a ship of EA banomeness during one period, will not experience good fatigue during another period. Unless they are denatured and strengthened continuously, all EA EAs are now disappointing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a profitable sector. I do not think that it is possible to switch with Ea some distance from some systems. I imagine Ea is a versatile person but a statesman trader pretending their strategy in it might be risky. And if overall against their program, they leave the regress game infinity. Have a good day. The different e'er trading groupings are the soul media to make money for forex companies. My money is always important for me to run by my brain power and psychotherapy. I never thought of my money but running one or two software flat under the intelligence of others. I do not know it.Firstborn I am important to understand myself then trade with my technique.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex EA Robot Universal Trading System Software

This time we would like to introduce you with one of our developers 3 years work UniTrade v1.9 Forex EA Robot + memory file system. This Universal Trading System EA its like all in one. Its a big trading machine, with vast options of properties. With this complex software you can trade any style you want, any time you want, and control money management the way you want! With this excellent Forex EA Robot Everything is automated and has memory file system!

This is a serious professional tool to trade in automated way, so it is prepared to work with live accounts. That is why it has memory functions. It creates memory log files in your MT4 folder, and if any error happens with MT4 platform or with your Internet connection it automatically backs it self up after the restart immediately and continues trading where it stopped. This way you wont feel any problems with auto trading! UniTrade v1.9 EA Robot uses unique money management control, you can turn on and off lot rising algorithm

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    I think Forex is the best business. I think the individual exchanging framework is more dependable, the reason is on account of we choose at the season of exchanging understanding with our capacity and we can change our system and can get done with exchanging or influence them to duplicate in robotized exchanging isn't conceivable. Much obliged to you for your post Happy learning, folks In my conclusion, a Forex master or EA master is a robotized exchanging framework utilized for Forex exchanging and other electronic markets. The Experiment Adviser enables programmed exchanging to occur, authorizing exchanges for watching the market while in the individual exchanging framework confronting a merchant. more inconvenience so I think EA is the best exchanging framework in Forex exchanging as well.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-20), incomejobs (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), naveedbwn (2018-03-20), Nirzana (2018-03-17), punjabpolice (2018-03-21)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But it is unlikely anyone can bite the strength of consistency that robots have while but the satisfaction of trading is when we get the benefits with our own hands and own analysis and mation about this product currently circulating on the Internet. Even emotions do not get involved automatically. trading and fully customizable robots that can also handle risk and money management I think a newbie is required to use manual trading, so they can analyze their own individual price movements in the market. then use the EA also resulted in ignorance .. so that our brain is not enamored not only hope with EA ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

akmil (2018-03-12)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, as far as the robot contest wins but maybe the whole man also wins, I'm not sure of this as I think humans always win the race because nothing is impossible for real humans true, the key to success is overcoming greed and fear and one way of doing this is the use of expert advisor robot instead of eing will obviously win a very intelligent and dynamic man as usual, Whit out man power any work can not be done. If we are lacking to be merchandise for individual abstraction and kindness, then we refuse to change our attainment and cognition and sleep because we are important to swap manually without using EA, but the quality is quality, few of them lack the money to get without pain and depended on EA and one of them impoverished to beautify a trader and a profitable job with practice.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marjuck View Post
    use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading. a trader can justify his skill by trading individually. individual trading increased the trader ability and prepare himself to be a future expert. newbie need to avoid EA trading if they want to be a future expert.
    You are correct, in the event that we need to be an antitoxin for quite a while and proficient, at that point we need to create
    our abilities and aptitudes and after just for that we need to exchange by manual instead of by the abuse of Semitic divine beings,
    be that as it may, the decision is theirs, the sum they need to give cash money effortlessly and depend on Semitic divine beings
    what's more, some of them need to be a legitimate deal and exchange with manuals
    what's more, for me, the more sound and additional useful manuals with the Semitic divine beings other than I have some involvement about them

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-18), jobless (2018-03-17), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In any case, it is important to understand the operation of automatic trading to be able to use it when the environment is favorable. Some robots perform better in times of high volatility and others when markets are rather calm. Parameterization is very important, for example with very low micro-limits at the start, a very low limit of positions and stop orders to limit losses in the event of taking positions in the wrong direction or technical problems with the software.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. anyone who has not little knowledge about forex market can earn by using EA. for this reason trader are currently more dependable on EA. but EA treading is not real forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)