+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA verses individual trading system.
    I am sure that me like trader should use manual trading because a number of time i have tried to use the EA for trading but each time i lose my money, recently 2 days before i use this EA system but i lose my 12 $ which i have recovered by manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member biswasroma833 is an unknown quantity at this point biswasroma833's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't trust the robots i believe my self so i always do practice trading because robots cannot do trading as effectively as we can do after learning Forex so manual trading is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right if we to be a trader for longer time and expert then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA the choice is theirs some of them want to get with easy and depend to EA and some of them want to become a good trader

Senior Member micmaster is an unknown quantity at this point micmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think EA work for some times not always never rely on EA.The best things you can do as a forex trader to assure your long term survival in the business is develop a sound and objective trading plan and the discipline to stick to it.Going through this important process will help you overcome the emotional responses to trading that have been the downfall of so many novice traders.

Senior Member zafariqbal149 is on a distinguished road zafariqbal149's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main new these days ea aur bohat zyada poular ho rahy hain forex mainlog zyada tar forex maintrade ka lai riboe ka use kart yhainis sa ap ko khud tyrde anhe kagna padta fore xmain ya best h akay ap fore xmain ea sa trde kary jo fore xmainache traDE KARY aur fore xmain loss na day /.

Member sohailawan is on a distinguished road sohailawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea is also getting popular now a days, i like individual trading system, i think that ea also make good profit for the traders but it does not work as human brain and does not take right decision at the right time as human mind can do and can work, so self and individual trading is better than ea or robot trading system.

Senior Member ninapatel is an unknown quantity at this point ninapatel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many found ea systems really work well and many found some ea what can bring lots of amount in single trade but ordinary trader who have less knowledge about ea should not try it with real account first than it could be worst for him in his trading career with no indication ea can take all of your money at a glance.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main EA par bharosa to nahi karta hu lekin kafi trader ko EA use karte dekha to maine bhi google search karna shuru kiya shayad koi EA mil jaye lekin mujhe to kabhi bhi koi EA nahi mila jo work kar sake
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member shery007 is an unknown quantity at this point shery007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that individual or manual trading is good as compared to EA because EA is used by the inexperienced traders to earn money and the traders who use this remain inexperienced because they does not learn anything while individual traders got a lot to learn and they become very experienced.

Senior Member tahirabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tahirabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading main Ea sy murad wasy expert advisor le jati hai aur is main he rebort be ap ka ah ata hai is lie ap forex trading main hardwork kero bus jes sy p ko automatic tarding ke zororat he nahe ho ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)