+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: versi new from MT4

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in the official site of Instaforex, they mention to all users to use latest version of MT program which is called MT5.
    In MT5, It is an advanced user interface for trading in Forex which will allow the forex traders to analyse the trade with graphs ,analysis, charts etc. It's Knowledge must be known properly before using this program because trust me , it will require time to learn everything about MT5 commands. If you cannot use it, then continue with MT4 which is easier for most of the users and its recommended too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx
    indeed a few weeks ago there was a new update metatrader 4, metatrader 4 advantages of the new features added and repaired before failure metatrader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I too did not realise any siginificant difference, may be it is good for instaforex server, bt we have no option but to use new version, older version stopped working already.
    Maybe also. But I don't know I just notice that since the upgrade I get more disconnection and hang ups and slow down than before. I'm wondering if you experience this also. Or its just coincidence really.
    I'm happy that I'm earning in instaforex before the upgrade also but after the upgrade I loss money. I'm not blaming the upgrade for this because I know its does not have any connection at all. But in luck side. I think I'm lucky in the old version.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 is an importance software to trade in forex. To trade in forex we must use this software surly. Withought this software we cannot trade in forex.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I really don't see the difference between the old version and the new version of mt4. But one thing I notice that right now its seems the connections problem and the slow down is getting worse in new version that the old version. I don't know if theirs really a factual connection between the old and the new version but for me that's a clear sign that its really not getting much improvement when they update the mt4.
    I too did not realise any siginificant difference, may be it is good for instaforex server, bt we have no option but to use new version, older version stopped working already.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I really don't see the difference between the old version and the new version of mt4. But one thing I notice that right now its seems the connections problem and the slow down is getting worse in new version that the old version. I don't know if theirs really a factual connection between the old and the new version but for me that's a clear sign that its really not getting much improvement when they update the mt4.
    Update New Version MT4

Create instaforex traders, just today there are already updates MT4
    the old version 419 427 version now
    As long as the market is closed first let's update our MT4 though more steady quality

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    bahi mane to esaa ni suna. mene to meta trade mt5 ke baare main hi sunaa hai.
    agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.
    I agree completely opinion ... Your right

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mane to esaa ni suna. mene to meta trade mt5 ke baare main hi sunaa hai.
    agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some days ago all broker site give us notice -for update our MT4 .I also update my MT4.I think This update for some reasons.But i do not know about this reasons.Thanks brother for share your good information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)