+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: versi new from MT4

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mane to esaa ni suna. mene to meta trade mt5 ke baare main hi sunaa hai.
    agar mt4 ka new version hai to ho sakta hai new mt4 kuch advance ho or jis se hamari trading style main or profit main improvement ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx
    faster, and lighter to signal ... its like the old version was not in use now ... must download a new ...
    please wrote on oq try not dangerous .... if you think everything is about the same ane only difference in execution to the Internet faster and lighter

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes me too and i have reinstall my mt4 but i do not see any problem or new features in there, but i never make it as the matter,..
    but i guess maybe there is something that we have not understand yet but it is useful for us, maybe some traders here know about it ?please share..
    For traders instaforex, just today there are already updates MT4
    the old version 419 427 version now
    As long as the market is closed first let's update our MT4 though more mantep quality

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me too and i have reinstall my mt4 but i do not see any problem or new features in there, but i never make it as the matter,..
    but i guess maybe there is something that we have not understand yet but it is useful for us, maybe some traders here know about it ?please share..
    do the best we can

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i say this information on my account i install it but can not find out the different from mt4 just install new version that is otherwise nothing

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time ago I read the information on the official site instaforex, there is written from June 2012 on the urge to use the latest mt4, anyone know what the difference with the new mt4 this? please share here .. thx
    actually does the same pack. my advice is do not update through update information for mt4 mt4 can sometimes make an error
    I have ever tried. if you want to update the latest version of mt4 mt4 download aja web insta usually mt4 new uploads directly on the site

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we do with an update on a regular basis then we will get a new facility is also a rare example of quality MT4 reconect hank or rarely, and then we will feel comfortable at the time of trading, and of course there must be improvements to the system MT4 previously,

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your information, but This latest version does support for the indicators that we usually use in metatrader 4? because I'm used to trade using these indicators.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    versi new from MT4
    latest version is MT5 Most have better access MT4 I think so because I have never used it so I do not know much about it. If you are interested and want to try it, you can download here https://instaforex.com/downloads.php "Download trading terminal MetaTrader 5"

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

versi new from MT4

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sri Hartono For This Useful Post:

Rana.com (2012-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Subscribe to this Thread (1)