+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 176 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    no i have never followed any one else strategy as i try to prepare my own and trade with it.
    there might be some wrong in others strategy and i hate copying too.i want to do it on my own credit.
    app kise or ki strategy par acha kam kar v nai payo ge kyu ki app ko os ki puri knowlege ke bare mai nai pata hoga jis kam ki app ko knowlege nah ho app os mai profit nai loss karo ge es layi app khud hee strategy bana ee bai ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie trader in forex trade I prefer to make used of available techniques or strategies to trade so that is the more reason am learning forex the way that will make be succeed in my trade so for now I don't have any intention of any other techniques than the available once.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning you can rely on other strategies in your analysis in order to achieve profit, but when you enter the market, and learn from it and become an expert you can take your strategies and work to modify them this is what guarantees you more profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we use our available technique and create our own plan kyoun k forex ek aisa business haijjs me humen apne taraf se koi strong mansuba karna parta hai pher ja kar hum is me success hasil kar skhty han is lye humen technical analysis ko lazmi tor pe he use karna chaye pher humara faida hota hai

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forX View Post
    I focused on learning available techniques, and also still build my own style. I never stop to learn.
    btw, what technique do you use ?
    app kabi v forex ko join karke jeh nai soch sakte hai ki mai ab es kam mai perfect trader ban gya hu app ko har din market ko new direction dekhne ko mile ge par app ko chahi aa market mai over confidents se kam nah kare ...
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member galtex is an unknown quantity at this point galtex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mn jo b graph ko samajh k trade karta hai to wo forex mn profit banata hai to hamein chahiey k hum pehly graph ko achi trha samjhen or phir is mn demo practice kar k phir real trading start karn or indipendent trader bane.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI,it is very difficult to guess the law was and learn some strategy and use money management then you can gain in the forex business namely all of strategy which shared on this forum is already be the good and the profitable strategy till forex copy is only profitable if you are copying from the profitable trader let alone Because the forex market is always changing and there is no way to have success in forex with old strategies best of luck

Member kashif1122 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both options are realistic and can be followed if you can develop your own tools and strategy than you can work on them otherwise you can work on the basis of available and tested techniques . It is up to your own skills and in most of cases new traders start with existing techniques and than start with their own strategy when they gain some experience

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategies jo hoti hain wo waqat k sath sath un ma kuch change krna par jata hai apa ko khud s abhi create krni chaye or dosro ki strategies pr bhi amal krna hcyae un ko dkehna chaye or sab ko dmeo ma check krna chaye 2 week tak

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main aap ko chaahiye kay aap is main available techniques ko use kia kro aur is kay ilawa aap is main khud create kia kro forex main aap khud aik achi si technique bnao aur is ki madad sai forex main aap trade kia kro aap ko faida hoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 176 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)