+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that for trading in forex its very important to have your own techniques reason those techniques will be your own ideas and that can not be stolen from you at any time where as you may have wrong analysis as well so avoid it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make your own trading technique that can furnish profit is not wanton when I myself opt to use existing techniques but in combination with a tracheotomy of techniques to fit the way we do trading so we can use these techniques with a easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are trading you must be very careful and you should understand what you do when you're trading, strategies have been very difficult, but others are very simple and to the point, efforts, but they consider what happens when you use the strategy of someones and losing.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i just use available techique because i cant make a new strategy, i just develop an last strategy and make it suitable with me.
    its very difficult if we want to create a new techinque because that its need a long time and i think better to use the available technique

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Will you focused on learning available techniques/strategies or would be creating of your own style,
    You are absolutely right that a trader use many technique and strategy in his demo trading and finally he built up his own technique and strategy which is perfectly adept to his trading style. It give him maximum profit earning possibility.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    I modified the strategy according to the character of my trading. using the MM 5% of my equity security. if you get a margin call, it means that your equity out, you can no longer do the entry, so trading on real accounts, require margin money
    yes sir it is great if you choose your character according to the strategy, if you already know such tranding definitely
    more comfortable and more confident .. so do occasionally tranding tranding imitating someone else would the result be different

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best thing is create our own trading style..Becasue it should be a one works for me earning profits..By studing the market much time you can build your own style easily..no need to use some others is risky ..

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    In trade in the forex market I always use a technique that has been available, but I do penyempunaan against it by modifying the technique with something of my own. I have never made ​​or tekniuk strategy of my own in total..
    true friend, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex we will use the existing strategy. but the strategy will not be fully we apply to our game. we can adjust the strategy according to our own embellished in accordance with market conditions at that time.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    yes you should not depend on the other strategies and the signal for your own trading you must use you own skill of trading and you own knowledge only
    I would agree that we should not solely rely on others and should have adequate trading knowledge, but i see no reason to not to use indicators and signals that are made by highly experience traders, at least we should test those to check whether they can help us save time and make more money efficiently.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can use many technique for earn profit like scalping ,swing many other technique which is very famous technique .or also you can make your own technique for good profit and earn profit.many people own strategies by analyzing news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 176 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)