+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1754

Thread: Use available techniques or create your own?

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ki business men is time lakhon log kam kr rahy hen or profit bhi earn kr rahy hen meray khyal men hmen un techniques per he kam krna chahiay jo already investors use kr rahy hen agr ap k pas extra investment hy to thori si investment k sath new strategy try ki ja skti hy mgr is men risk zyada hoga. Is liay new technique per depend nahi krna chahiay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to har trader par depend karta hai main to ye kahonga k apni planing & stratgies banani chahiye taaky apko profit ho sakta hai q k dosro k follow karny se nahi balky success khud he mehnat karny se milti hai hamen!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i have with me ideas of my experienced friends i would surely listen to them but i must not depend over their opinions only. i will go by extracting new ideas and plans and will act accordingly because in forex trading we cant follow one's foot steps as it is. we have to think deeply and put our mind in action to think sharply for us. we must get smart enough to earn for ourselves. searching newer webs and learning trading skills is a good way to increase our knowledge but trading is a real brain game, the one thinking deeply and wisely can surely outshine others.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    main dono ka mix use karta hu main apni technique banata hu bhir expert ki rai or technoque bhi dekhta hu is jo expert dete hu is se muje confidence bar jata hai ,per agar experts ki rai muj se na bhi mile to bhi main trade jarur karta hu.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make a technique or strategy as simple as you want if you dont like a strategies then make your own ,If indicators are used in that then there will be no difference.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Use available techniques or create your own?
    it is a possibility that available techniques may not work beacuse forex need changing, and may you have no sufficient talent to develop a good strategy, so i will suggest to use a strategy of experts, that will beneficial for us...

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to aap pe depend kerta hai ager aap ka idea aa ko theek lagta hai ya aap ko itni achi knowledge hai k aa aik achi strategy develope ker sektay hai to zarur try keray usay lakin ager aisa nahi hai to phir aap ko appne seniors ki achi strategies ko hi follow kerna pare ga aur un k hisaab se trading kerni pare gi...

Junior Member tubeltkadal is an unknown quantity at this point tubeltkadal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the technique of my own as I have repeatedly using the indicators available but there is no guarantee 100% win. so I am now confident with the system that I use alone

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    both of them, we can use or adopt, we can make by ourselves or just make adopt from the other and as long as we understand how to use it with very well..
    so there is no problem, but after several time usually they can make improve and develop theirselves and this is about the experience that have they got

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should follow Trends no other techniques or follow them blindly .traders should built on technique with trend of market for example at 5 m Trade trend i going down but in 1 H trade Trend i up you should follow shorter terms and gain some

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)