+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1442

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Senior Member codot is an unknown quantity at this point codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the experts where they can learn well by way of trade and their efforts in this business so we read denagn either direction of movement according to the way in which we can learn this business in their own way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sanosuke is an unknown quantity at this point sanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read weekly fundamental analysis provided by different sites which I am subscribed to instead of Then he finds it very difficult to get rid off after all com to make pips from the fundamental analysis instead of To do technical analysis we must need to have fundamental knowledge like in my point of view i consider both fundamental analysis and technical analysis depending on the duration of my trade or time till I will hold my position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis then your trading become profitable what's the market situation as I am very depended to technical analysis that is On the other hand we can use technical analysis when we do short time trade rather than so many News like this and that usually happens when Bank Holiday accordingly hem together it can really be a superbly powerful tool

Senior Member sohailriaz10 is an unknown quantity at this point sohailriaz10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear , this is depend on trader and his trading style. I think we must do technical trading because it is the best way to trade the market. It is easy and reliable but it needs much practice and hard work by the trader. Whatever trading style we choose, we must have to work hard and follow that trading style every time.

Junior Member o02 is an unknown quantity at this point o02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5-6 saal ka experience to bahut zada hota hai bhai
    I think daily profit kamana zada mushkil nahi hota agar aap small pip difference ka profit leke chalo..
    10-15 pip ke profit me daily earning easily ho sakti h...ye possible hai

Senior Member doll13 is an unknown quantity at this point doll13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you think it is more useful at forex tradind fundamental analysis or technical analysis by indicators or experts advisor (it called robot forex ) hope u share your opinion

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

what do you think it is more useful at forex tradind fundamental analysis or technical analysis by indicators or experts advisor (it called robot forex ) hope u share your opinio

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree trader must learn how to interpret these news so that they may know the possible implications on particular economy especially on the high impact news As a forex trader you cannot act on all the fundamental like you need to choose you fundamental and then act on that which you choose that we can directly perform fundamental analysis on the news in forex trading is always available and always updated

Banned sonoma123 is an unknown quantity at this point sonoma123's Avatar
    Thanks
    fundamntal or technical anlysis both are importandt in trading ku k forex market inhi to technics sya chalti hai buy ager aik ko choos kerna pary to mai technical analys ko preffer karobgi ku k chart graphs or indicatore ki madat say he hum sell or but karty hai is liy inko knowledge hoy bgair hum profitable tradig nahi ker sakty

Senior Member ReD & BuLL is an unknown quantity at this point ReD & BuLL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis are useful to trade on daily and weekly base. The Indicators are used to make trades on hourly base and Expert Adviser(Robot) made it automatically at anytime. I like most of them Indicators because i make order on hourly base and also a part time trader.
    Hitting Thanks Does not Cost Anything !

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear fundamental ek news hai jis ko hum dekh kar apna oder sell ya buy kartey hain ye bohat best hai es ko all world kay log dekhtey hai aur es ko 100% follow bhi kartey hain ye bohat secure hai i like it very much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)