+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Senior Member anastasia dewi is an unknown quantity at this point anastasia dewi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bakar442 View Post
    what do you think it is more useful at forex trading Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis by indicators or Experts Advisor (it called robot forex ). hope u share your opinion here.
    i think technical analysis by candlestick more useful then anything because candlestick is a king of all indicators . you can trade it more simple by practicing candlestick .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i m in a view that a perfect trade has at least two ingredients which must taken into account while taking into account i mean while taking any possiton so you must be kept in mind both fundamentals and the very imporatnt technicals as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shafqat khan is an unknown quantity at this point shafqat khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is not called a forex robot i think you not know the robot robot is like a software you insta and than attach with you trading account than robot do trade open and close automatically in this business.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not an economist or exert with news , i am a trader so all mt work and analysis are technical , as in the end the market will only respect the trend and technical analysis no matter what the fundmental news show.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamentals are very much important while trading in the forex market so try to look for the forex news and try to look for the forex calender so you can place the trade at proper level with the news to gain good income.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member rouka443 is an unknown quantity at this point rouka443's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the knowledge in this market is very important thing and the technical analysis is very important thing and i think the indicators is very important thing and there is some indicators in this market very nice

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis aur technical analysis dono hi tarah ki analysis agar yahan par trader karte hai to market ke trend ko samjhne me bahut aasani hogi aur wo market me achche order lagakar profit earn kar sakte hai magar humen EA ke sath trading nahi karni chahiye.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much confident on Technical analysis than the fundamental analysis. Because, many times I saw and try to follow as instruction news from fundamental analysis but most of the time it went negative result. I never try Experts yet for doing Forex trading and have no idea about Experts. Impact of Technical analysis is more effective to me.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I do not like to use any EA or Robots in my Trading strategy, But yes I use some indicators in my trading tools and they are very effective for me and I set them according to my strategy and I love to read the fundamental news of the forex market.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I consider I would probably prefer it all. because if we combine well, then it will result in a profit that is easier and safer. experience in reading or fundamental indicators is necessary. if we can not read all that well, how we can trade, bro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 145 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)