+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Member rama29 will become famous soon enough rama29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahulku701 View Post
    Dost Expert advisor ko chor kar sab cheezo ki baat kare to humare ko usse fayda hgoa fundamental ke sath bhi trade kiya ja sakta hain fundamental trading ke liye best hota hain aur agar sath mein kuch indicators ka bhi istemaal karte hain to achcha hota hain indicators bhi trader ki bahoot jayda madad karta hain fundamental learn kare aur technical ko bhi milakar trading karna sahi rahta hain
    apki ye to thik hai kahna lekin main samjhati fundamental itna bhi easy nahi hota hai main to bahut achi tarah se janti hoon ki fundamental trading kis tarah ki hoti hai aur isko karne ke liye kitna jayda mehnat karna padta hai fundamental trading mein sabse jayda important roll jiska hota hai wo English ki understanding hoti hai ismein achi english aani chahiye because jo news hoti hai usko samjhana itna easy nahi hota hai har ek words ki dum hota hai aur iske baad agar jaise ki apne kaha Expert advisor ke bare mein to ye ek tarah se dangerous hota hai iske sath trading karna matlab khud ka paisa loss karna hota hai main kabhi bhi iske sath nahi jaungi lekin manual trading mein sabse badiya mere ko apna technical trading karna best lagta hai jisko easily kiya ja sakta hai aur ismein jo tools hote hai unko understand karna bhi itna mushkil nahi hota hai bas samjhana hota hai ki kaise humko aur kab kaun sa tool ka use karna hota hai main tools mein trendline ka use jayda karti hoon aur iske sath mein RSI aur Moving average indicators bhi ye sabka jo combination hai wo ek dum perfect hai badiya trading entry point ke liye iska use kiya ja sakta hai aur ek sahi disha khoji ja sakti hai iske bare mein bhi pahle trader ko kafi achi tarah se janna hota hai unko jab tak nahi pata rahega kaise trades inke sath karna hai tab tak trading karna mushkil hi rahta hai agar inke bare mein janna hai to thodi trader ko practice is par karna hota hai practice karne se wo jaan sakta hai ki kis tarah se trades kiya ja sakta hai aur kaha par ek trader ko entry point lena hota hai aur trade ko sahi time par kis tarah se exit kiya ja sakta hai trader ke liye ye dono cheeze hi sabse jayda important hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost Expert advisor ko chor kar sab cheezo ki baat kare to humare ko usse fayda hgoa fundamental ke sath bhi trade kiya ja sakta hain fundamental trading ke liye best hota hain aur agar sath mein kuch indicators ka bhi istemaal karte hain to achcha hota hain indicators bhi trader ki bahoot jayda madad karta hain fundamental learn kare aur technical ko bhi milakar trading karna sahi rahta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trust indicators, because I am not a fundamentalist, and I also can not trust a robot to perform automated trading on the account that I have, by using the indicator, it would be very helpful to me as a technical trader, I am sure that I do not it would be wrong to choose, because it is a better indicator than the other two options jahan tak iss kaam main indicators ka sawaal ha to aap ko chahiye ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen iss se aap ko bht fayda ho sakta ha aap ko iss baat ka khyaal rakhna ha ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen iss se hi aap ko fyada ho sakta ha iss liye aap ko chahiye ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The one demo account trading virtual money is the most importants as a component of the activities of the group. The company that you intend to send yours as demo account statement in the shop. You're down, you'll learn here will be as a forced to take. In addition, you getted as the opportunity to learn more about money management skills. I live during trading a demo account for you, so you will be ready ! Mary idea k motabik to fundamental and indicator base analysis mean in say bot zayda market main impact parta ha and yay bot zarori element han trade main jin say han market ki movement and sath main fluctuations and supo port and resistance ko easy janty han in analysis say han yay marke ko predict karty han

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one demo account that trades virtual money is the most important component of group activity. The variety that you set to direct the declaration statement is present in the store. You are a doctor, you will read here is present to be influenced to direct. In this component, you get the opportunity to discover the active writer's money directing skills. I charge during the trading demo statement for you, so those of you present are ready. and I believe that fundamental analysis is very important for all traders. I don't like using indicators because they only give me complicated analyzes, so we have to know. Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sentimental analysis are very important for real direct trading.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Combining both technical and fundamental analysis to survive in the forex market And also fundamental analysis alone can bring a decent amount of pips as well as if you would find the benefits of fundamental analysis that corresponds honestly to tell you that I am a beginner and I know nothing about technical and fundamental analysis but I think fundamental analysis is easier and better than technical analysis until as small traders we must not follow Fundamental analysis but we have to watch the News because it can change the direction of the market

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very confident of the knowledge I have about technical fx trading and fundamental analysis is the same while it is better to have the knowledge for these two analyzes to increase our chance to benefit in fact technical analysis is better than fundamental analysis because you have many ways to make a profit and you can also use fundamental analysis to help you but the forex market is driven by many factors especially the news releases related to the currency pair that you are trading with

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And already done it right, fundamental analysis is something that analyzes news releases that might reflect currencies and usually occurs when he has high-impact news and then wants to trade check gdp and other fundamental data such as housing data etc. But many traders emphasize current technical analysis because it is easier and more accurate than fundamental analysis as well. Agree traders must learn how to interpret this news so that they can find out the possible implications for a particular economy especially on high-impact news

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders can make an impact analysis of data before entering the market. fundamental analysis in trade is very important, very influential at all for market movements. Because it really helps to achieve success easily in a short period of time rather than like the fundamentals, I only trade in economic releases on the political events that I live in. far select me this makes trading with fundamentals easy. and it is a very good market and you have to realize which analysis or indicator works at that time, you have to do everything from the market and also the best business in the world and we can make easy money with this trade.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honey ... the main forex trading is the ziyda broker hain. or the main indicator of bro bohat ziyda. Dear, you can use this application to trade, use, or use, order Forex Trading, and sell major applications, including major forex trading applications. The indicator uses the Curry app and profit Bohat Hogha. Or the bohat application of koch kama sakty hain and the most important because because this business is not easy. I spend a lot of time analyzing the fundamentals and getting knowledge about this business. it is a professional business. fundamental analysts and experts without the possibility of the form of forex earning important money hen forex mein, but there are fundamental indicators because due to the analysis, apni to read because buhat zaruri hai aur indicator is bad mein kareha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)