+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's fundamental and technical analysis is very useful in forex trading. in fact I think every forex trader must understand the fundamental analysis and technical analysis, in order to analyze the movement of the market well. expert advisor, I think it's better to trade manually so that we can learn and gain experience with the forex market directly. That three things are different from each other. Fundamental is another thing and the indicator is another thing and expert is another thing. The last thing you said expert which is totally different. Because expert means when a trader become good about trading. But indicator and fundamental is needed for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i m in a view that a perfect trade has at least two ingredients which must taken into account while taking into account i mean while taking any possiton so you must be kept in mind both fundamentals and the very imporatnt technicals as well I think fundamental analysis is a very good because we dont have to sit infront of the computer loking for charts to form any setup.Fundamental analysis is done on long term trading like higher than one day.wen will have plenty of extra time which we can use as we want.But it may need more capital to trade comfortably as the movement of the market can be very high.And the most popular analysis is technical analysis since it can be done with small investment and can be get result soon.ea,i dont suggerst to use on our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like indicators and technical analysis but not experts.those are good tips for the beginners and trader actually must know the best time to trade without losing money because that can help him to success in trading and make profits and i think trader also must know when he must not to trade. no it is not called a forex robot i think you not know the robot robot is like a software you insta and than attach with you trading account than robot do trade open and close automatically in this business.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I consider trading by the forex fundamental analysis and through or technical analysis by indicators is much more useful than trading by the forex robots. robots have alot of limitations and are one of the major causes of the many losses that the traders have to suffer. trading by indicators can prove very much beneficial. fundamental and indicators are most important. Because these are root in Forex trading. Robot trading can't make a good trader.a lot of kinds importance in the trading market and we are have as a each and all the time is get the join these trading analysis and get the complete experts with the market

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The one demo account trading virtual money is the most importants as a component of the activities of the group. The company that you intend to send yours as demo account statement in the shop. You're down, you'll learn here will be as a forced to take. In addition, you getted as the opportunity to learn more about money management skills. I live during trading a demo account for you, so you will be ready ! Mary idea k motabik to fundamental and indicator base analysis mean in say bot zayda market main impact parta ha and yay bot zarori element han trade main jin say han market ki movement and sath main fluctuations and supo port and resistance ko easy janty han in analysis say han yay marke ko predict karty han

7. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend all are needed in trading because without proper knowledge of trading it is totally impossible to get profitable trading. We know most of the trader have to understand the technical and fundamental and also need to develop their trading skill. fundamental analysis ka human use to krna chahiyayyeh forex main bht he important rule ada krtay han magar main indicators ko fazool samjhta hoon bus yeh just sirf ek kisam k tools han jo hum yahan fazool he use krtay han aap ko sirf aur sirf simple trading krni chahiyay apnay analysis bna k trading krni chahiyay esi main success ha aur esi main hum apna future forex main bna saktay han

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe the fundamental news bhoot hai full power of news hai is sy hame markit ka bhoot kuch pta chalta hai or forex main indicator b tb hi work kerte hain forex ap main ko the best producer of teak hai fundamentals kerne sy and fundamental indicators and trading because karen se humen bah benefited the sakta hai, humen naa for technical analysis par completely depended on rahna chahiye aur naa hi fundamental analysis par hi, the analysis of dono karne se humen trading karne to liye better enter the sakta hai.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people might find my statement controversial. We must avoid news to trade, it might confuse us because the market will not move immediately after the news broadcast. It takes time to see the impact of incidents that occur on currencies or metals or others. We need to trade based on technical analysis. Believe what you see is not what you hear. It will never be wrong that what you see but what you hear may be wrong. and Fundamental and technical and indicators are all useful and very beautiful for forex trading. Forex trading is one of the best trades in the world of forex trading. Forex trading is one of the best online businesses in the world. So, complete all data before trading.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators with technical analysts will be better than we trade using fundamentals ... because we will know the direction in a real contract, we can compare to do fundamental and technical trading will be much different when we place an order. Fundamental can give false signals while technical is more analysis of the trader. and I believe our country follows principles mainly because there are no technical choices, and I believe that working with robots along with technical signals only follows the market because it is most important to recognize the industry with technical along with importance.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein indicotor using karta hn and forex ko sab joined kar saktay hain aur yeh best business haia ur yeh fast making money business hai aur forex bohat acha hai aur suited students hi ky liye aur womens ky liye yeh best business hi jis ky pass forex ka knowedlge hi wo is a business that handles the best hai aur yeh kar business. and Analysis of Forex business fundamentals is the most important because because this business is not easy. I have plenty of time to analyze funds and gain knowledge about this business. This is a professional business. Fundamental and expert analysis without the possibility of forex forms making money. Every forex business trader is a lot of analysis for success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)