+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once you have done this check the history of this news and as affected currency pairs namely You should use it on your demo account first rather than I can fundamental analysis to the market in forex trading is best change to profits business in successful for the trader to earn in money any analysis to profits and lose amount like As a forex trader you cannot act on all the fundamental like you need to choose you fundamental and then act on that which you choose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery shayal say to ye sab important hain or jitnay bhi experts hai wo in sab cheezon pr rely karty hain . ager kisi ek per rely kiya jaye to to humein loss balkay bohot ziada los ka samna karna par sakta hai. iss liye humein bhi chahiye kay inn sab cheezon ko zehen mein rakh kar traidn karein. I think Expert advisors could not get understand that fundamental analysis and indicators could not give good results in forex trading if the market runs on the basis of fundamental news, So I think we need to trade with very carefully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is one of the best strategy for the traders to make trades and they have to get full use of it. Before they use it, they should get proper knowledge about and the time of arrival of news and other things related it. I like this... dear friends Fundamental aur indicators ko mila kar trading karne se humen bahut benefit mil sakta hai, humen naa to technical analysis par fully depend rahna chahiye aur naa hi fundamental analysis par hi, dono analysis karne se humen trading karne ke liye better entry mil sakta hai...... thanks...

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trust indicators, because I am not a fundamentalist, and I also can not trust a robot to perform automated trading on the account that I have, by using the indicator, it would be very helpful to me as a technical trader, I am sure that I do not it would be wrong to choose, because it is a better indicator than the other two options jahan tak iss kaam main indicators ka sawaal ha to aap ko chahiye ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen iss se aap ko bht fayda ho sakta ha aap ko iss baat ka khyaal rakhna ha ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen iss se hi aap ko fyada ho sakta ha iss liye aap ko chahiye ke iss kaam ko pori mehnat se karen

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekha jay tu almost sabhi ko mind main rakhna parta hai kisi aik ko bhi skip nahi kia ja Sakta hai kiyun keh agar hum kisi aik ko bhi chooren gy tu humien bahut ziada nuqsan uthana par Sakta hai isi liye sabko mind main rakh kar hi trading karni chahiye

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I think fundamental,indicators and master everything are basic for exchanging I figure no one but master can lead his exchange with central examination and he generally adhere to the guidance of the pointer I trust in the event that any broker pursue the markers and major investigation his market, at that point he should get some profit by his exchanging.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jagal View Post
    mary khyal say trade mian fundamental and technical kafi matter karta ha and ya important analysis han trade mian jin k bina ham market ko kkabi be win ni kar skty han ager han in chizon ko follow ni karty han so fundamental to bot zaroori h ais ko chorny say hamr ahuge loss ho skta h and technical say ham trend ka pata karty han well ap bat in theeno ki karty hein tuo main yei kaho gi kay agar sary mil jay tuo ap best trader ban jay and agar ap in mai say choose karna chahy tuo main expert advise ko kaho gi kiyun kay expert iska experience rkhty hein jiski waja say main expert ko choose karti hun .
    forex mainya three ansis best hain forex main indicters ap ki bhat se help karty jhainmart kobanty ka lai aur fore xmian experut hona ap ko rsk ko thora kar data ha fore xmain indicates boaht achy hain fore xmain news ko waqt ap ko fore xmain pta chalta h kay market up ho ge ya down ho ge ya indicres bat gauy.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a good question , sually get in mind for the beginner trader like me. My personal experience in live machine and reboot can't replace human and can't take always the right decision so make analys and make effort in technical analys it's more efficent to have experience and understaing business on forex and take profit step by step. we need be patient in this business. when trading, fundamental and very important indicator, it is commonly used by people to make decisions when trading will, I'm sure if I did it seriously, I'll get what I want, with a combination of existing, hopefully we can get anything we want it, I am very confident with all of that, so I never gave up in the study analysis

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear of course I believe if we just have technical perhaps we should avoid news But I mostly depend on technical analysis therefore News can give impact to the pairsbut it will go back to the trendI was a as well i think technical and fundamental both are important for us time to time so Good point technical analysis are more superior to use rather than using fundamental data but we cannot fully neglect the news especially if you are using intraday or scalping strategy Fundamental analysis or indicators alehda alehda cheezien hain analysis mien ap khud sey market key barey mien analysis kartey hain or yeh analysis kartey hain hum indicators ki help sey indicators hamien indications detey hain.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khyal say trade mian fundamental and technical kafi matter karta ha and ya important analysis han trade mian jin k bina ham market ko kkabi be win ni kar skty han ager han in chizon ko follow ni karty han so fundamental to bot zaroori h ais ko chorny say hamr ahuge loss ho skta h and technical say ham trend ka pata karty han well ap bat in theeno ki karty hein tuo main yei kaho gi kay agar sary mil jay tuo ap best trader ban jay and agar ap in mai say choose karna chahy tuo main expert advise ko kaho gi kiyun kay expert iska experience rkhty hein jiski waja say main expert ko choose karti hun .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)