+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 145 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Fundamental Vs Indicators Vs Experts.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very useful for each particular type of person. do not equate one with the other person as well as the fundamental, the indicator and the robot was something different. all it is an invaluable tool in analyzing forex. all of the above three are important fundamental analysis, indicators and experts can give you a good expert advice regarding the trades but if you wan't to become a good professional trader then you have to rely on your own fundamental and technical analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    me fundaments or indicator ske sath jana jada pasand krunga qki mjhe nhi lagta hai ki forex me experts humsha kamiyab hote hai mene bhut bar trading ki hai experts ke signal se per mjhe loss bhi hota hai or ykinan profit bhi hota hai, per jb mjhe experts ke khne se loss ho jata hai to it hurts a lot. If you wished to go with long term trading you must trade monthly because weekly trading has some problem faced by me.I analysis that one week price is basically same with next week but one month price is not same with next month.But if you use GBP/USD you must trade weekly . It is profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Alikhan (2020-01-27)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the moment I prefer to rely on several indicators in the analysis of forex trading guide that I lakuakan, but do not rule out also happens readings fundamental analysis that sometimes I am wrong in reading the predictions that I read. With that I would believe what the technique its name in this agreement. which can make forex trading as the best way to get the profit that much.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Alikhan (2020-01-27)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators work well and good for me,but there are times when you dont know and understand how things are well informed to rule the right path to some of the areas we all can think of so we are sure that we work as fast and develop the right instruments that bring in something good for all aras of trading,but we all work according to our own trading strength and so we all know how to work well in these market as we can say

7. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

Alikhan (2020-01-27)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors mostly work with the Technical analysis, because they have a built in signal system powered by an indicators. the Indicator use in Technical analysis is good, Fundamental is also good as well. All trade systems in the market are very good for a Forex trader. Well expert advisors works for a particular time in the forex market but not all the time. If you want to make money you must have the normal will to trade manually and watch the market when it is time to watch. It is not possible for anyone to make money without analyzing the forex market. If you do that than it will be a very bad problem. If you want to make money you must have the perfect knowledge about the market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Alikhan (2020-01-27)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fundametals of any one trading factory is the right path to making the right decision and so when we have the right pathe the rigt one for me is the indicators, because 75% of the time is when you get it right and so when the 25% does come, a stop loss is there so its always good to know the right thing to do when trading forex and even understand it with all it should be

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    BRO main indictor aur expert advicer Ko nai use karta hoon main ziyda time fundamental news ko chack karta hoon aur is ko follow b bhot karta hoon muje is k about knowlegde gain karna bhot acha lagta hai so main fundamental new ko indictor aur robot say ziyda like karta hoon I think all three are important in Forex trading. But fundamental and indicators are most important in forex because these are root in Forex trading. Robot trading can't make a good trader. If you can really understand the concept of economies, than you will understand the fundamentals for me i think that the fundamental analysis is a self explainatory thing, and not all that hard like the technical method of trading.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicators aur forex system ke sath trading karna new traders ke sahi sahi hota hai ye fundamental trading se easy hota hai, fundamental analysis ke liye traders ke paas forex se realted sabhi news aur uske effect ki knowledge honi chahiye tabhi wo news ke sath trading kar sakta hai. Technical indicators are very good in the forex market because it gives a good signals as compared to other type of analyses but you can also blend analyses because it will give more reliable signal as compared to the single analyses

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    mery shayal say to ye sab important hain or jitnay bhi experts hai wo in sab cheezon pr rely karty hain . ager kisi ek per rely kiya jaye to to humein loss balkay bohot ziada los ka samna karna par sakta hai. iss liye humein bhi chahiye kay inn sab cheezon ko zehen mein rakh kar traidn karein. I think Expert advisors could not get understand that fundamental analysis and indicators could not give good results in forex trading if the market runs on the basis of fundamental news, So I think we need to trade with very carefully.
    मैं संकेतकों पर भरोसा करना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि मैं एक कट्टरपंथी नहीं हूं, और मैं उस खाते पर स्वचालित व्यापार करने के लिए एक रोबोट पर भी भरोसा नहीं कर सकता हूं, मेरे पास संकेतक का उपयोग करके, यह एक तकनीकी व्यापारी के रूप में मेरे लिए बहुत उपयोगी होगा, मैं मुझे यकीन है कि मैं इसे चुनना गलत नहीं होगा, क्योंकि यह अन्य दो विकल्पों की तुलना में बेहतर संकेतक है

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is a very good thing that a trader need to know in the forex market if they want to succeed.trading the forex market using the fundamental analysis and technical analysis is a very good thing to succeed very fast. Many people may find my statement controversial. We should avoid the news to trade it may confuse us since market won�t move as soon as the news broadcasts. It takes some time to see the impact of the incident that happened to the currency or metal or other. We need to trade on the basis of the technical analysis. Believe what you see not on what you hear. It will never be wrong that what you saw but what you heard may be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 145 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)