+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk is only a killer this is the reason that why i do not like to take high risks.Low risk will provide us small amount of profits but it really does not matter because small profits are much better then the big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farhan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Farhan Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometime I like to take risk.
    But you have to take risk otherwise you cant shine on Forex.
    Forex is little bit risky but much profitable business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within quick time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angkat khan is an unknown quantity at this point angkat khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    higher profit dear the may help u dear if u have a lot of information and u skills good dear the offer u every thing whenever u trade ans need higher profit
    and if u need small u should not careless as a result of you`ll lose dear on forex and the not good

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patchika View Post
    hellow siir how are you good siir I prefer the big dangers, and with a big profit, and very good. Better than the small risk and little profit because the risk exists exist can not be traded without notice, and I prefer the risk with good earnings .... and good luck in trading
    Hame apni trades me se sabse pehle risks ko kis tarah se kam karna hai ye dekhna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke risks kam ho jaate hain tab hamare liye apni trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai aur is tarah ki trading me ham logon ko acche profits bhi mil jaate hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hellow siir how are you good siir I prefer the big dangers, and with a big profit, and very good. Better than the small risk and little profit because the risk exists exist can not be traded without notice, and I prefer the risk with good earnings .... and good luck in trading

Banned ma khan is an unknown quantity at this point ma khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    on financial the actual is actually a term which higher risk higher return and low risk will offer u low returnbut disassembling the higher risk can also lead to the actual higher loss so each the actual higher and low risk ought to be used on the actual forex trading. if you take the actual higher risk and make use of the monetary knowledge on a good method after that it may offer u a higher reward to take the actual higher risk

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trade I would prefer to trade with very low risk, that my account will be safe and I will also be able to trade well because I am not concerned with equity, but I would prefer a consistent in the trade concerned that I will do well.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to scalp the forex pair as it is one of the good strategy to gain good income in the short time but for that we must have to follow proper risk management and if we do not follow it then we may get loss from the scalping
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member skyriver is on a distinguished road skyriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader should not trade with high risk because it is very dangerous for trader. Every trader should need to trade with proper trading plan and use good risk and money management system. It is very important for trader to trade with low risk.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bloggs View Post
    Well i have to say this will depend with the level of skills that one has a a forex trader, if you are well skilled then you can do high risk and if you are not then low risk is the way to go, high risk is good since your returns are good as well but a low risk is safer for your account but the returns are small as well so you have to be careful in choosing between the two.
    Ham logon ko is tarah ki trading ko karna hota hai jis se hamare trading me risks kam hone lag jaate hain. Agar ham log sahi tarah ke plan ka use kar sakte hain tab trades ko karna hamare liye easy ban jayega aur ham logon ke paas me high income bhi aane lag jaati hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)