+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4013

Thread: Do you prefer high or low risk?

Junior Member ateeq2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ateeq2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade on high lot size is always risk in this business, so we have to trade on low lot size, It is very useful for good profit and risk free term. If we trade on high lot size it may contain 100% risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member smcc16 is an unknown quantity at this point smcc16's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do prefer to be trading with higher risks because it do give us higher profits and that is to say that whenever i make adequate analysis towards the market i do use higher lots size to enter the market such that my profits returns will be very much higher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some situations when you decide about taking high or low risk, when you have very confirm entry point you should take high risk because you are sure that the little movement of the market would give you good profit but when you are not sure you should take little risk.

Member sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me haar baar koshish karta ho k low risk pe hi trade karo kiun k mere equity itni ziada nae hai is liye mere trading k liye behtar hai me low risk pe hi trade karo aur small profits ko gain karo agar ap k pas achi investment hai to ap high risk pe bhi trade kar sakte hain lakin market me confirmation k bad trade open karain..

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer both cause both market conditions are just perfect the market cannot be low or high in volatile at all time, so what ever the market conditions traders must trade and the most important thing is for us to have a better experience and knowledge of trading forex.

Junior Member Mohsin Raza is an unknown quantity at this point Mohsin Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low leverage use krna acha hota hay kiyu k us ma risk boht kam hota hay agr zayada use kiya jay to zayada loss ho sakta hay high volume sirf expert traders use kr sakty han biggner trader ko low use krna chiya .

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuro mai low risk say start krna chaiy kun kay humiy forex ko thora time dena chaiye ager hum shuro mai high risk lay liyn gay to ye hamary liye nuksaan ki waaja bhi ban sakta hia low risk say hamaiy idea ho jata hia to phir bad mai hum high risk lay sktay hian

Junior Member kurniawan1486 is an unknown quantity at this point kurniawan1486's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I chose a low risk but because of a small capital then we will choose a high risk in order to profit hundred percent with the highest leverage. But if the capital of our great then I would choose a low risk and low leverage

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I prefer low risk. A good trader must consider both the likelihood and the magnitude of bad outcomes. Low-risk investing not only means protecting against the chance of any loss, but it also means making sure that none of the potential losses will be devastating.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

sufiyan22
    always loww bhia me apko batao ke loss profit is 10 times better then fast risky profit jo ke 1 bar fast profit dega 2 bat dega ya bohat krlo to 5 time dekha but 6 time agar loss dia to jo profit hoga vo to los shoga jo invest kia hoga apni pocket se vo bhi loss ho gae ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 402 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)