+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 622 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Banned Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676 has a reputation beyond repute Sajid7676's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,177 Posts
    EUR /USD
    EUR/JPY
    GOLD
    SILVER
    This cruncye today market boot low ja rhe din ba din niche hi ja rhy
    jis ki bina py trading krna boht Mushkl lag ra.
    last month market is jump up down but these day mark it both slow hi .
    trading Krty technical analyses Zaror use krin
    air stop loss take profit b Zaror lagyn.ta k Acha profit gain kr skin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sajid7676 For This Useful Post:

Warid (2020-09-13)

Banned 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews is a splendid one to behold 12topnews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar ap trade krna chahtay hn or chahty hn kay apka loss na ho tu us kay lye best formula yahe hai kay ap market ko sekhn apnay ander patience paida krn tu hi ye possible hai kay ap paisa kama sken or loss apka na ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12topnews For This Useful Post:

Sajid7676 (2020-09-10), Warid (2020-09-13)

Member Ehsankhan341 will become famous soon enough Ehsankhan341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul agr ap kehty hu k forex mn bilkul loss k bager ap trade kr sakty ho mery khayal mn esa ni hosakta hai k ek trader loss na kry a achi money management k thriugh aur achi forex educvation k through achi earning krsaky hohan agr ap achy tariqy sy ish ko samjh jaty hu tu agy ja k ap without loss b trade kr sakty hn

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    First step is to run all the steps from the suggestion that a successful trader and you will face the loss of minutes.and experience and in starting we don't have all these which leads for loss in forex business.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    You will never get any loss and only want profit then for that you must make best trading strategy and must invest big capital as much as you can and remember your mistake and day by day you understand this market .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    In forex business specially in starting when we counts in newbies because for earning we needs a lot of things like good working skills, knowledge and experience and made an experiments with set the virtual money with good and set the lots size with the smaller.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think that it's impossible.Because no any business without loss.So there have must to be loss in any business.But i would like to say that those who are good an excellent traders they are also loss in Forex some time.But they get more profit then loss.But if to be loss after also Forex is a more profitable business from others business.So finally i want to say that loss must have to be any business.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging accordingly if you want to minimize your loss than you need to work hard on in this system because we all know that it is a money making system so the more you can work hard on in this system the more you can earn surely they fall off course after a few big losers and they soon find themselves in a perpetual state of trying to get their trading account back to breakeven

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will share my profitable system for improvement of other trading Use the best strategy that is suitable with you to make a good trade and earn the profit but it is very difficult to guess the law was we need good concentration to be success in forex and it is the better to make a trading style of your own I do not have the good strategy so I'd prefer to trades safely I always following the trend when the trading I'm only doing one the

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Warid (2020-09-13)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They way is when a trader trade then always think the situation the about the market and fix the small pips like It is quiet simple just minimize your trading lot or use small lot so that the losses will also small and By letting the stop loss trigger a trader admits that his approach was wrong and the market is right and In forex trade you have also both lov and loss that if I prefer to use restrictions on the risk of a margin call so I'll count every transaction margin strength up to a certain price position in the most secure place so that even if the price moves against me will not suffer loss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Warid (2020-09-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 622 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)