+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 622 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestra View Post
    i think it is difficult to trade with out getting a loss. because market is unpredictable. it is very difficult to get every trade right. but if you use proper money management you can turn you loosing trade in to a winning trade. it is important that you accept lossess too. because if the market is moving against you it is better to close the trade sooner rather than waiting for a long time
    very true, very difficult to trade without a loss, in fact I think it's not possible. because the market can not be predicted, even when we've been predicting with all our ability, still, we still have a risk of loss. The simplest example is, when we do the entry for the first time, we get the position which is the position loss (due to spread) is a concrete example that it is very difficult to not experience losses on every trade
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member dmfaks is an unknown quantity at this point dmfaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss and profit is part of forex trading and i dont thin there is any way where we cant lose in any trade. because market is volatile and we can just predict the market cant say with for the sure !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear main jab bh eur usd kay pair par trade karta hoon mujhe es pair par loss nai hota kyun kay kay mai eur usd kay pair par bohat expart hoon aur es par mujhe loss bohat micro lot size mein hota hai aur profit bohat zeyada hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nabibux is on a distinguished road nabibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har kisi ki ye koshish hoti hy ky wo trade karay kisi loss ky baghair, par dear ye haqekat hy ky essa hota nh, han par ye ho sakta hy ky hum apny loss ko kaam karain, or ye srif or srif study sy hoga, koshish karo ky apny trading skill ko improve karo or jitna ho sakty app lalach sy bacho. lalach b loss ki waja banti hy.

Senior Member skyaims is an unknown quantity at this point skyaims's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap ye sochty ho my dear keh ap trade kro gy r is ka ap ko nqsa ni ho ga ap hamesha earn kro gy tu aisa tu bht mushkil hai my dear trading mn loss tu ap ko lazmi ho ga first time loss ho ap ko ya hazar bar ye ap py depend krta hai mager loss ap ko zrur ho ga keun ke ye trading hai yaha aisa chlta hai her bar my dear......

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually are in this trade there are three possibilities for us to make a mistake that analysis wrong in fact sure i will share the good trading system which give the the profit more than 60% but i have not found such a trading system yet like I do not need a trading system that can help me earn 100%and no loss in forexIf there is a trading system that namely When i share it then i know this trade very well and OP in one day with a target of the 50 pips

Senior Member bestra is an unknown quantity at this point bestra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is difficult to trade with out getting a loss. because market is unpredictable. it is very difficult to get every trade right. but if you use proper money management you can turn you loosing trade in to a winning trade. it is important that you accept lossess too. because if the market is moving against you it is better to close the trade sooner rather than waiting for a long time

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing is we must always assume that what we are doing could possible go wrong therefore we will always take into account the worst when we are already anticipating the worst risk then we will not have losses although it happens as nt to minimize loss but still earn profit with following indicators will hardly make you profitable trading forex and And off course always using stop loss too

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    I am a beginner in Forex market. I knew about Forex first time from one of my colleagues. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. I expect your valuable opinion, please.
    if you want to get avoid from the loss then you will have to careful while doing trade the thing you have to take care is that you should must obey the rules and regulations of the forex trading just take care of the two thing keep your leverage low and avoid the excessive trade and keep the trade volume low according to the capacity of your balance.

Senior Member kathy is an unknown quantity at this point kathy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your motivation is good but so good ,mgr i think if that is possible to trade without any losses at all in forex trading. There is risk of loss in each transaction so I think all traders have risk of losses. kun ky loss kay bgheir hmain apnay knowledge ka ehsas ni hota .loss hona bhi zrouri hei .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 622 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)