+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a business I think without loss forex trading is not possible .Anytime will must loss because loss and profit a part of business .So don't worry learn more and more and do trade confidently loss make you profit .
    and i think that you can not do this thing when you are trading on the forex,on the forex business we are also can got the loss when we have make the trading inside the forex, loss is one part on the forex business, because of the loss make the trader can earn the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that cant happen as theory and i think about no one do that but may be you can trade one day 90 percentage success why not , forex is the land of wonders that any thing could happen so just believe in your self and try to make it just keep practicing and i hope you best wishes.
    and I think that is almost impossible for anyone to trade without loss. I don't says it's cannot done but that is very difficult except you are really the master. But many of people and the begginer mostly will get the loss. That is doesn't matter because the most important is the ratio of your profitable trade not the 100 percent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope if we real want to excape from too much of loss we must not trade forex market without use of this strategies stop-loss and take-profit. This strategy helps us to minimize losses and to stop losses it is like that in every business. It is not possible to stop loss in this market. and Financial management is critical to long-term trading success. If you want to make Forex as a source of income, then you should never underestimate money management. Loss and Victory are all managed by money management.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein forex mein har mumkin jaanta hon lekin nuqsaan ke baghair tijarat karna forex mein itna mushkil hai. is ka matlab hai ke aam tor par aap ko bohat se nuqsanaat uthnay ke paband hain. barah karam zaroorat se ziyada miqdaar ka imkaan nah honay ke ilawa koshish karna choden. is ki misalein hon gi jab aap munasib ho saktay hain aur isi terhan apne account ke sath wujood mein reh satke hain taakay aap ko fariks mein un logon ke halaat mein naqad raqam mil sakay. aur mein forex market mein aik naya hon. mein ny pehlay hi demo account khoola hai. forum ke charchay se mujhe aik pegham mila hai ke nuskh tajir ko apni tijarat mein nuqsaan uthana parta hai. lekin mein prazm hon ke koi nuqsaan nah ho. yeh kaisay mumkin tha? barah karam, apni qeemti raye den

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main koy be trader loss ke bagher trader nahi ban sakta har trader ne loss keya hain or loss ke bagher trading imposible hain albata ager ap forum se bouns per trading karna chahty ho tu per kar sakty ho without loss

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aswaja View Post
    dear i think aisa kabhi bhi possible nai hoga k app without loss k trading kary or is man profit earn kr ly or waisy bhi world man koi bhi business ho us man profit or loss to hota hi han or forex trading to han hi bohat hi tough job han is man agr app k pass knowledge or experience na ho to app is business man kuch bhi nai krskty han
    loss to aik part hay trading ka jo k aik must thing hay chahay wo start men ho chahay kuch arsay bad ho loss aana hay or lazmi must aana hay jisay roka nahi ja sakta magar aap is loss ko agar improve kartay hen or profit men change kartay hen to ye aik bohot hi successful opportunity hay jo k aap ko loss say bachati hay or aap us looss ko improve kartay hen yehi aik trade hay jis say aap loss say bach saktay hen.... or without loss koi trading nahi hay

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know all in possible in Forex but trading without loss it's so difficult in Forex. which means you usually are bound to get many losses. please don't stop trying in addition to please don't possibility an excessive amount of. it will have instances when you can be proper and so be in existence with your account to enable you to cash in those people conditions in Forex. and I am a new in forex market.I. I have already opened a demo account. From the forum discussion I have got a message that a novice trader is supposed to experience loss in his trade. But I am determined not to get any loss. How could it be possible. please,give your valuable opinion.:-)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no trading In forex without loss. You are a beginner like me, we must learn hard and work lot of time and trade with a demo account for minimize the risk of loss. We must also trade with little lot size and we must not open lot of positions in the same time and You can not trade with no risk, my friend. In forex trading, it always contains both profit and risk. you only can lower risk for in trading by learn to master skills for improving your trading but you can eleminate it completely.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view loss is the part of every business so you can not make it zero but u can minimize it by making different strategies and take good decisions as well.for this u should have forex knowledge and experience and you should also focus on learning before earning and you have a demo account which helps u to practice different strategies of forex and make right decisions at the right time as well

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think aisa kabhi bhi possible nai hoga k app without loss k trading kary or is man profit earn kr ly or waisy bhi world man koi bhi business ho us man profit or loss to hota hi han or forex trading to han hi bohat hi tough job han is man agr app k pass knowledge or experience na ho to app is business man kuch bhi nai krskty han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 622 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)