+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 622 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6220

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khyal sy koi b aisa trader nahi hai jis ny loss na karwaya ho kyun k without loss profit bhi nahi milta es world main koi bhi aisa business nahi hai jahan loss na ho just profit he profit ho wase b forex market risky market hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    ye baat ek dum sahi hai, is field mein agar trader apni mistake se sikhte hai, to main samjhata hoon, loss hone ke baad wo hi trader aage chal kar paisa kama sakta hai, sabse badi learning apni mistake se hoti hai.
    yes ,if a trader want become good trader and he want improve his trading performance then he should learn from his mistakes and do not repeat repeat your mistakes.if we are learning from mistakes then we can get success in this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes without any loss you can tread on Forex treading. But I think it very difficult and hard working. Really Forex is a risky business. So no loss only profit you can if you tread properly. For this You have to study on Forex treading more and more.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can trade without any loss if you practice first on the demo account at least 14 days and learn about the forex trading from available resources like internet and relating web sits. Avoid the mistakes when you trade. Not become greedy during the trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kucai bilai View Post
    I want to trade without losing anything, but I'm not sure it could happen. therefore I am just trying to do the best trading and always think positive about all the possibilities that will happen.
    It is not about a matter of your being sure in forex, it is impossible to succeed in making 0% losses in forex trading. In forex, losses in forex are compulsory so we must always control it well enough.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to trade without losing anything, but I'm not sure it could happen. therefore I am just trying to do the best trading and always think positive about all the possibilities that will happen.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear there is not possibility to earn proft from every trader in forex market , yes if you have huge capital in you account and have good rebote they you may earn profit from every trader but inspite having this no one will give you sureity of profit every time.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to control emotions, if you get a loss, you do not revenge. I think the loss can not be eliminated, but the trader has the analysis to minimize loss. so do not be upset if it gets loss. You have to do an evaluation and will be successful

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition to attempt to harm your business. One of the hazards have to earn, you generate losses because of the chance associated with falling in value Vaduz Ahab also-with exchanging fashion, if you think that you will earn. Model, with the exception of the ultimate harm. It truly is another thing.. Buy and sell is really a decline. It isn't.

Banned isd is an unknown quantity at this point isd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try not to act, and you are going to loss. lolls. If you act, and if you expect to earn if it means you have the same risk of losing money. Because to make, you have the risk of loss, take that money, too. If you are afraid or do not want to suffer a lose, then I suggest you put your money on the bank. At least you'll be money to earn without any hassle at all.
    I am happy that I am earning some way, but I hope that I get to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 622 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)