+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 622 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I trade without any loss?

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have already opened the mind for some traders, with practice and learning, we can control and make it good as well i think first we should make target for profit and loss point and trade with discipline according to trading plan , i think minimizing trading loss depends on traders wish if he stop the loss in a targeted point which may help him to save from big loss, i think we should take proper risk , how much big risk we take on trade it will bring that much big loss from trade, if we take some decision very carefully than we can save us from big lo9ss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro it is not possible for any trader to do trade with out loss and i think loss is also the part of every business as we think about just the profit and we should not be worry about the loss we should tried to recover it butt we can do one thing is that to decrease the loss with our work hard and with a good strategies and To avoid loss in trade may be a simple thing to do while bt the same time it could be difficult. As a newbie, determination not to have any loss is good, but to support that determination you what you need is a good money management. Don't be greedy, and whatever the rules you followed that gave you profits in demo, should not be ignored.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So i also want to tell that who have good trading strategy please share it for us who have not it that actually my first dream is to being famous so share profitable trading system is the best way for achieve my dream. We are here to share and gain knowledge to make our selves better traders namely Accordingly to the people who gave me the idea (such kindness exists on these forums) for it, it had been profitable for the 2 years prior as wel.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am saving my profit or loss + after all And in such condition there will always end with good amount of money so it is possible to minimize the loss with we can minimize our losses by woring properly by spening much time daily on this business and by haveing good investment in our account becuase with big capital we can place the big size of lots and then we can earn much profit and we can minimize the loss.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a beginner in forex market .i knew about forex first time from one of my colleagues .if you trade and if you expecting to earn then that means you have the same risk of losing money .because it order to earn you need to take risk of losing that money also . mere khayal se esa nhi ho skta bhai har business me loss or profit dono hota hia ye apke luck pr depend krta hai k ap loss krte hai ya profit krte hai wese to mujhe abhi tak loss nhi hua profit hi hua hai..........

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is not possible kay ap bagair kisi loss kay profit hasil kro kuk kbi na kbi hr filed main loss zaroro hota haii loss kay chances kam ho sktay hai ap ki practice say pr km nahi so sktay is lie koi b investment krty huway loss ko zahn main zaror rkhna chahiye,or agr ap profit hasil krtay ho apnay margin tk to ap ko trading khtam kr dyni chahiye zeada lalach main nuqsan b ho skta hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by burqa View Post
    never enter into a position without using a stop loss. a lot of forex traders have been literally burnt for not using stop losses. stop losses are like the minimum loss you will be willing to accept to get out of a trade if it goes bad. it is the price at which you will be willing to go out of a bad position or accept minimal loss rather than continue losing and depleting your Forex resources...
    and As a newbie ap agar trade karoge to thora bahut loss to hogi, agar loss ho gaya to koi bat nehi ap apni galti suder sakoge or age se trade karte owaqt ow galti dobara nehi karoge, or asce se trade kar sakoge, apko trading rules asce se follow karna hoga or demo account more and more practise karna hoga, apko bahut hard work karna hoga, ap jab experienced hoo jaogee then i think you will trade without any loss........
    प्रिय यह हमारे हाथ में नहीं है कि हम बाजार को वांछित दिशा में ले जाएं ताकि हम नुकसान से बचने के लिए सबसे अधिक प्रयास कर सकें क्योंकि इसे खोलने से पहले हम व्यापार का विश्लेषण कर सकते हैं, मौलिक और तकनीकी एस सहित सभी पहलुओं पर गौर करें ताकि यह सुनिश्चित हो सके कि आपका व्यापार सही है, इस तथ्य के बावजूद कि जब आप व्यापार करते हैं तो हमेशा जोखिम बना रहता है और आप नुकसान से दूर नहीं हो सकते, फिर भी व्यापार को गलत होने पर बड़े नुकसान को रोकने के लिए स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग करें।

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never enter into a position without using a stop loss. a lot of forex traders have been literally burnt for not using stop losses. stop losses are like the minimum loss you will be willing to accept to get out of a trade if it goes bad. it is the price at which you will be willing to go out of a bad position or accept minimal loss rather than continue losing and depleting your Forex resources...
    and As a newbie ap agar trade karoge to thora bahut loss to hogi, agar loss ho gaya to koi bat nehi ap apni galti suder sakoge or age se trade karte owaqt ow galti dobara nehi karoge, or asce se trade kar sakoge, apko trading rules asce se follow karna hoga or demo account more and more practise karna hoga, apko bahut hard work karna hoga, ap jab experienced hoo jaogee then i think you will trade without any loss........

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Try not to trade and you will not going to loss. lols. If you trade and if you expecting to earn then that means you have the same risk of losing money. Because in order to earn you need to take risk of losing that money also. If you are afraid or don t want to suffer any loses then I suggest that you invest your money in the bank. At least you earn money without any problem at all. and that's right, Forex does require a very high discipline if they want to earn a consistent profit.a great strategy will not last long without do with disipline.disciplined not only in terms of orders, but it covers the whole of the forex and should be done in accordance with the rule that was created

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it not in our hand to move the market in desired direction so what most we can do to avoid losses is put as efforts as we can in analyzing the trade before opening it, look on all aspects including fundamental and technical s to ensure that your trade is right, Despite the fact that there always remain risk when you trade and you can not get away of losses, still use stop loss to prevent big losses if trade goes wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 622 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)