+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping Simple, Consistent Profit.

Banned pankajmehra is an unknown quantity at this point pankajmehra's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategies like this are very profitable ,Bearish Pennants Similar to rectangles, pennants are continuation patterns formed after strong moves.
    After a big upward or downward move, buyers or sellers usually pause to catch their breath before taking the pair further in the same direction. Because of this, the price usually consolidates and forms a tiny symmetrical triangle, which is called a pennant.
    While the price is still consolidating, more buyers or sellers usually decide to jump in on the strong move, forcing the price to bust out of the pennant formation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arslan007 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stochastic oscillator is also used by me but not with with super signal. I use it with RSI. I am fully satisfied with this combination and giving me a reasonable profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that nice , can u share the indicator and template if u have some to share
    so i can test it
    and some other info pls
    what is the time frame that u use ?
    and if u have trading plan , what is racio of win /loss

thanks

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    scalping trading ke liye sabse best mana jata hain 5 se 7 pips ki trade kafi achi maani jari hain itne pips pane ka agar strategy acha hain to bada lot size kafi paisa earn karwa sakta hain bhaiya ji
    hanji agar trader ke paas koi achhi strategy hai jisse wo 5 to 7 pips earn kar sakta hai to wo ess business mein ache se kaam kar sakta hai kyunki wo high volume use karke scalping se achha earn kar sakta hai jisse usko achha paisa ess business se miljayenga..

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading ke liye sabse best mana jata hain 5 se 7 pips ki trade kafi achi maani jari hain itne pips pane ka agar strategy acha hain to bada lot size kafi paisa earn karwa sakta hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good strategy but we can not count and depend on this for sure and since this strategy aims for profit of 5 - 10 pips and involves trading without stop loss it can be all the more dangerous as markets can go in opposite direction with a sudden spike at any time and one can loose their account balance in one go .

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping its not all forex trader usually are very good, very good scalper acquire plenty of work which most crucial how to avarice. My partner and i notice it is very good and also desire tactic. if we only for the particular stochastic on oversold and yes it shows that many of us make an effort to set get on entry and also get out of position, we can easily improve our own generating. Along with my spouse and i also applying stochastic.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by millionarboy View Post
    I did not find SUper Signal in My MT4 Plate form can u help me where to find this Indicator ?
    This is not available in the MetaTrader indicators, we have to install this first indicator to be able to use it, you can get the download link of this indicator from google. search and donlot this indicator, then paste the folder to the expert-indicator. after the search section custom indicators, may help
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member millionarboy is an unknown quantity at this point millionarboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adyslankers98 View Post
    Pairs: EURUSD
    Time Frame : M5

indicator
    1. Stochastic oscillator
    2. Super Signal

Buy Rule
    A. Stochastic oscillator was already in oversold area (level 20)
    2. Super signal has been issued a buy signal (arrows point down)

Sell ​​Rule
    A. Stochastic oscillator was already in overbought area (level 80)
    2. Super signal has been issued a buy signal (arrows point down)

SL: -
    TP: 5-10 Pips

Note:
    Because this strategy does not use SL, then you should not negligent in monitoring chart
    I did not find SUper Signal in My MT4 Plate form can u help me where to find this Indicator ?
    IF you want to earn 100 pips per day with EUR/USD Only Contact me . 3 Day Free signal After that fee for signal $200/month.
    Cell # : 03034586104, SKype: mypasa.net

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera nahe kahayl hai k scalping karna itna easy hain kio k mainay kafi sary aysay log bhi daikhy hain jin ka loss kafi ho jata hai scalping ki waja sai...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open