+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 657 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there is no such a bad situation, we know in advance and you are talkin about the rapid changes in the market so if you know in advance you can also turn into favorable condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to avoid when things were bad, because the prediction is very difficult. usually very extreme movement, such as riots or perhaps global crisis, which resulted in extreme movement, so if we are not careful will result in huge losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loose good amount of money in forex,i mean in a bad situation.I prefer to trade 0.5 because in my opinion it is more safety volume,so to stop further loss i suggest all newbies to use the risk manеgment and money manegment to sidestep this bad situation which is affecting our business.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, Forex a way of income for people who gather knowledge about the equipment and knowledge online through the Internet. Forex therefore a means of income in accordance with various topics in the Forex market. This page is a wave of India's many people are making money in the long term. It is suitable sources of income for students and staff.
    I'm fighting to learning 'PRICE ACTION'...

Senior Member rpi85_fx is an unknown quantity at this point rpi85_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that simple volume /measurment is better for the bad situation. and every should be care from bad situation,I am always ready to protect my account from any bad effect.every forex trader man should be ready to avoid the bad situation in forex maret.

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two possibilities like if the stop losses are hit in the consecutive manner then it is better to stand aside or if the single stop loss is hit then wait a little for the nice productive level and invest the double quanity.

Senior Member shoanfx is an unknown quantity at this point shoanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation i keep stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost...

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I coarse a big turn in forex i nasty in a bad position the production how i raise to business is 0,5 because i expect this volum is Solon country . so To avoid far expiration i advice all biginners to use try managment and money managment to a refrain this bad position Which refer our acting .

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    wesay to aam normal halaat mein bhi main apna volume low hi rakhta hu lekin jab market bhot ziada dangerous ho tab main to trading karnay k baray mein sochta bhi nai hun

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Determine how the volume of each transaction, it refers to the market conditions and how well the signal that you catch. If you feel less confident about your decision, then it helps you reduce a lot for your open position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 657 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)