+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 657 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    in bad condition I stop trading, and figuring out how to use the appropriate lot size, cutloss and open position again with a large lot size and have an appropriate entry on the market when prices move quickly to execution goes smoothly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marsi is an unknown quantity at this point marsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no problem for me if good or bad situations, because every day i choose forex i mean i choose EU, EJ, UJ other for scalping
    because i know that scalping is so much profitable strategy but also a risky strategy
    i suggest every one trader take scalping strategy because this strategy is so much proven and also so much profitable if you understand market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Rozar View Post
    Hear, O my friend no one have a Forex Trading massive loss but he does not know much about forex trading, relying on what he sees from currency movements or trading based on luck, but that you do not want to lose, I think that you have to do analysis on tire time largeas part of the daily and weekly and four hours of the best things and relied more on medium-term deals
    You should learn before starting forex trading, new students of forex of may be exposed to serious financial losses. Do not rely only on luck, but a bit of luck plus a lot of experience equivalent to a good trade, and a good profit

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    the most common mistakes in forex that rush lack of knowledge lack of strategy not skill and no control to emotion these thing always happen with us and we are fail or make mitake that will take us to big loss

Banned jamalsaputra is an unknown quantity at this point jamalsaputra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we will know.. there is many extrim movement. ahead. The volume that you want to trade with then the equity that you have must be very good in the you dont take an order and it goes to the south then you will loss even if the tradeing is down with little pips and the balance that you have in your account or even if you have another trade tha is going on

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing.and try to not open two trade in same time to avoid that
    for the fundamentals news is not more then a spark plug to make the market move fast......but it still cant changed the trend......maybe sometimes we saw the market changed the trend during the new but if we do the analysis carefully we can see the end of the trend always happen during the big news

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i trading in bad condition i just use small lot in my trading so it will make my trading account still
    safe even that i get loss and i can avoid my trading account from big loss , it is important to make our trading always safe.

Banned atif15 is an unknown quantity at this point atif15's Avatar
    Thanks
    In bad situations mostly i don't trade or if i have to trade i use the volume of 0.01 or 0.05 and that is just to keep myself bust with the market.Mostly i can trade in any situation.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you apply martiangel you can open a position with a double lot, if avaraging using a fixed lot size, and does not change, for example if you sell and the prices go up, then you sell more with a double lot, and when the end result is a plus profit, you can close all positions and pending orders that are not in the market execution

Banned Goodel is an unknown quantity at this point Goodel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just trade when I think market movement is suitable for my strategy. In a bad situation, i would like to wait and see. really, we shouldnt trade if we still in doubt regarding market, other then if we already have open position, we should decrease the volume in our current position towards the smallest volume as you can. we might try this with hedging strategy. almost all the traders never suppose to actually decrease the volume whereas in bad situation, which lead them into big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 657 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)